SmartyAds is global multichannel programmatic advertising company founded back in 2011 by young advertising industry professionals.
SmartyAds is an international product IT company which provides a full-stack package of complex AdTech solutions for digital advertisers, publishers, and ad agencies worldwide. Our innovative products help businesses to achieve impressive results across all channels, devices and ad formats. Finding new possibilities within artificial intelligence, Blockchain technology, and Big Data analytics, we are reshaping the future of programmatic advertising, making it surprisingly simple for every client.
We are looking for a proactive, organized, and results-oriented Proofreader & Editor to join our content writing team.
As a copy-editor or proofreader you’ll ensure that material is clear and consistent, and that text is well written, grammatically correct and accessible. You’ll take the initial material, or the copy, and make it ready for publication.
What you will do:
- Resolve problems directly, such as style and text inconsistencies, spelling mistakes and grammatical errors, fix punctuation.
- Improve structure of the written materials.
- Collaborate with the marketing team and the team of writers on a daily basis.
- Give recommendations regarding existing content improvement.
- Ensure consistency in hyphenation, capitalisation, formatting of references, etc.
- Discuss and resolve any potentially problematic sections with the head of content and/or writers.
- Keep an eye on the work of designed materials along with the marketing team (ensuring that everything is correct).
- What’s essential for this job:
- Excellent English — Advanced level (a proof will increase your chances).
- Minimum of 2 years experience or professional editing certification.
- Concentration, accuracy and great attention to detail.
- The ability to multitask.
- Prior experience as an editor (IT or tech sphere is a bonus but not must-have).
- Initiative, enthusiasm, and proactiveness — the inner drive to improve materials even if not asked directly.
- Modern, stylish office or remote;
- Free coffee, tea, juices, fruits, biscuits, snacks;
- Places for recreation, board games;
- Table tennis, billiards, darts.
- Regular salary review based on work performance;
- Paid vacation;
- Paid all sick leaves;
- Medical insurance;
- Up to 7 extra days (not documented) paid per year.
- Offsite corporate parties twice a year, celebration of all common holidays (New Year, Halloween, etc.);
- Once a month we arrange colorful ’team building in teams’;
- Participation in sporting events: tennis and soccer tournaments;
- Corporate gifts and bonuses, congratulations from the company with personal and family events.
You do not need to have any prior tech/adtech experience because an education program will be provided. You also don’t have copywriting experience because you will not write texts — we have writers for this :) Because this is a remote job, you will be able to work from the comfort of your own home. Interested? Complete a small test and send it to us. We can’t wait to have you in our team!
SmartyAds is an international product IT company which provides a full-stack package of complex AdTech solutions for digital advertisers, publishers, and ad agencies worldwide.
Job posted on
21 June 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni