You will become a team member of a Danish company, a communication, training and retail execution platform for retailers and telco’s who are interested in taking their retail operations to the next level.
The Company also has modular and tailor-made app. Built for Retailers. Designed for People. The platform unites retail organization across all devices in one solution that makes it easy for staff to engage in training, communication, KPIs, knowledge, and compliance. It fits company’s needs and customize the look and feel to its brand. Each module is superior within its own field, but the true beauty is activated when combine them. The modules are built to work together and create full alignment Brands such as Calvin Klein, Nike, and Tommy Hilfiger are using this platform to engage their employees to increase sales and create unforgettable customer experiences.
- Automation — adding new resources into the Environments IT Security, hardening and testing of the Environments
- Monitoring (APM through TideWaves, logs (Through Sentry, AWS, and Azure)) and alerting
- Оn-call / reaction and mitigation of production stops
- 2+ years of experience in Amazon (RDS, CloudFront, Terraform, PHP App deployments, etc)
- 2+ years of experience in Azure (Communication services, Table storage, Event Grid, Identity server, etc)
- Experience working embedded in a software company using continuous deployment pipelines (Jenkins, Expo, and BitBucket)
- Experience using GitOps approach and tools like ArgoCD, ArgoWorklfow, or similar
- Direct communication with a client who is ready and willing to listen to your ideas;
- An opportunity to gain knowledge and be part of a Northern European product team;
- Deliver without being controlled and be yourself;
- To work in a friendly atmosphere with a flat hierarchy;
- Beer brewing with the CEO and Friday breakfasts;
- No overtimes, work-life balance;
- Flexible working hours;
- Competitive salary;
- Offices with no open space in a convenient location;
- Flexibility to work in the office or remotely;
- English communication classes;
- Health care paid sick leaves, life and medical insurance, vaccination.
1-st stage: interview with the recruiter (around 30 minutes);
2-nd stage: technical interview (around 1 hour);
"Livatek is the kind of company that I would like to work in myself" CEO and Founder Jesper Lindholt.
We are a Danish IT company. Our people work in product teams in Scandinavian companies - right here in Ukraine.
We have opportunity to use our skills, to be productive and solve interesting challenges. We have support when we need it. And have freedom to realize our ideas, but it comes with responsibility for the results.
We work in cool teams with European mindsets – generally, without too much stress and overtime. So, we have time and energy for life, hobbies and our families, as many of us have kids.
We have hygge atmosphere and traditions like Friday Breakfasts, Movie Nights, Beer Brewing with the CEO for those who like.
Offices are cozy, spacious, with big windows and no open space. Good location, easy access from around the city by both public transport and car.
We are big enough to be stable, small enough to be human.
Livatek is a workplace where you matter!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
21 June 2022