TietoEVRY is looking for a Middle/Senior C++ Developer.
As a С++ Engineer, you will develop forthcoming, exciting projects for innovative OEM automotive platforms (for luxury cars), and will work closely with customer teams to deliver top-notch solutions.
You will work with experienced SW Architects and SW Developers to learn about various topics like Adaptive Autosar, Functional Safety, Security, SW diagnostics, middleware, and many others.
TietoEVRY has been serving automotive OEMs and Tier-1s since 2016. We focus on software engineering for Digital Cockpit, ADAS, Autonomous Driving, Connected Vehicles, and Automotive Computing Platforms.
Areas of Responsibility
• Developing new features, as the project will be from scratch
• Working with Tier-1 customers providing excellent solutions for OEMs
• Engaging in a cutting-edge ECU project for international premium OEMs
• Customer and international project team communication
• Very good C++ programming skills
• Experience with software development using C++ 14
• Experience in working with Linux
• Build and integration (Cmake, Bitbake)
• Static code analysis, unit testing, component testing
• Git / Gerrit / Jenkins
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• At least Intermediate level of English (for accessible communication with foreigners and native speakers)
Will be an advantage
• You have or/and computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics, and physics degrees.
• Knowledge of AUTOSAR Adaptive APIs
• OS: Android / QNX
• Experience in automotive projects and knowledge of ISO 26262, SPICE, MISRA C/C++ rules
• Knowledge of automotive boards
• Commercial experience in AUTOSAR-related projects
• Be part of our automotive tribe with a professional community of geeks, contribute to the development of our tribe/community
• Work in the safe, tolerant and people-centric culture of our team
• Reliable project/delivery management who will support you in a project works
• Your personal people manager to help you with any issue you may face during your employee journey
• No pressure to overtime or tolerate invalid behaviour, even from a customer's side
• You can switch projects if you want to try something different
• Work on the exciting and challenging projects for top automotive Tier1s and OEMs customers
• Contribute to modern automotive platforms, influence the development of new standards, and contribute to the engineering community
• Annual bonuses/project bonuses as an option for some projects
• A legal job with an option to work in Private Entrepreneur or Gig Contract models
• Learn/teach the automotive industry standards and SW development processes
• Collaborate with multi-cultural teams
If you don’t have detailed knowledge or experience with automotive-specific topics, you’re a sharp-minded C++ developer who likes new challenges and is open to learning - join us. We share the same values.
Infopulse is one of the leading IT outsourcing companies in Ukraine. Founded in 1991, the company has a team of more than 2,000 professionals in Ukraine, Poland, Bulgaria, Germany, USA, Brazil. Infopulse is a Global Outsourcing 100® company recognized by IAOP® and is trusted by many established brands.
• 30 years of experience
• Customers in 30+ countries
• 30+ customers have been with Infopulse for 5+ years
• 60% of specialists have 6+years of IT experience
By applying our consulting, engineering, and design expertise, we create advanced technology solutions together with our clients — solutions that drive companies' transformation into a modern digital business.
Infopulse is a part of TietoEVRY, the leading Nordic digital services company with 24,000 experts globally and customers in more than 90 countries.
We are the team that creates the future together with colleagues, clients and partners. Our strength lies in the diversity of views and unity of principles that we adhere to every day. Our business development, organizational, professional and personal growth stem from the basic values of Infopulse:
DOU company page:
Job posted on
20 June 2022