Softwarium is inviting QA Automation Engineer (C#) to join the team of developers. We offer full-time remote job and a fast recruitment process.
We develop software for American, Canadian, and Norwegian customers in the educational, medical, energy, and security spheres.
Project details: The project from the customer located in Norway, Stavanger. The essence of the project is creation of the product for processing and graphical data visualization for the oil industry.
Technologies: C#, Selenium, Azure DevOps, Kubernetes.
Team: 3 backend developers; 2 frontend developers; PM, Product owner (Norwegian-based).
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Advanced in automation coding using Selenium in C#;
- 2+ years of full-time work experience programming test automation projects;
- Hands-on experience with Azure DevOps pipelines;
- Working experience with test case management repositories like Microsoft Azure Test Plans;
- Experience with software/system troubleshooting to determine causes of failures in automated tests;
- Ability to work flexible hours to communicate and interact with USA-based technical teams;
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks and competing priorities;
- At least Intermediate English verbal and written language skills;
- Strong ability for adapting to challenges and continual process improvement in a rapid technical environment.
- Develop own test automation framework;
- Integrate auto tests in CI/CD pipelines;
- Configure running tests in Docker container;
- Set up automation testing on the project from scratch;
- Perform a full cycle of End-to-End tests.
🤝 Contract B2B;
🏠 It is possible to work remotely;
💪 No overtime;
🚀 All required courses, training, and participation in conferences are paid for by the company;
💶 You can always count on paying for a vacation, sick leave, and holidays;
🤩 We immediately feel the contact with our person, so we have only 3 stages of the interviews (HR, Tech, Tech with customer).
Softwarium is an Outsourcing Company located in Poland and Kyiv and consists of 100+ skilled professionals. The Сompany develops software, IT strategy, customer service, solution development, and managed services for American, Canadian, and Norwegian customers.
We focus on productivity, which we achieve by drawing together the right mix of talent for the job.
Quick facts about us:
• Established in 2000
• Gold Microsoft Partner
• AWS Cloud Consulting Partner
• Member of national and international industry associations
1. Challenging technical projects:
• Growing business domains - social sphere, medicine, energy, oil, and cybersecurity.
• Technological stacks .NET, Golang, Java, Azure, SharePoint, Sitecore, Mule, React, Angular, etc.
• Developers work with clients directly and are fully integrated with their processes, which helps them build lasting and successful partnerships.
2. Compensation and benefits:
• Compensation is regularly re-calibrated to be competitive with the external market for equivalent skills and seniority;
• Referral bonuses;
• Up to 20 vacation days per year + 10 rest days in public holidays;
• 12 days paid leave due to illness;
• We provide relocation assistance for specialists from other cities and countries;
• Budget for training, conference attendance;
• You will enjoy a work-life balance tailored to your preferences.
3. Great work environment:
• Our developers are trustworthy professionals who favor autonomy and don’t require micromanagement;
• A safe working environment is our number one priority with either work from home or from the office in compliance with quarantine measures;
• Remote work;
• Comfortable working-from-home conditions, including the delivery of the necessary equipment and furniture.
We immediately feel a vibe with the right person, so we only have a 2-stage interview process.
We will be glad to see you on the Softwarium Team!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
20 June 2022