We create a modern Online Onboarding system for bank's Corporate Clients. Our solution is a secured high performance digital platform, which automates Know Your Customer and client onboarding processes and minimizes manual operations.
We focus on excellent user experience and rapid business response as key factors for successful onboarding of new enterprise client's.
Our project joins 8 teams of 100 people in total (Ukraine, USA and others) and works with the client for 5+ years. We now rapidly grows and hire to set up multiple new teams which will be working on extending existing platform with new functionality and building new components. Each team consists of Devs, BA, QA, Team Lead, and is supported by dedicated DevOps/L3 group. We use agile methodologies on team level (Scrum, Kanban) and scaled agile approach on a project level.
- Active agile team membership
- Development of the new components, features and extending existing functionality (Java, Kotlin, Spring, SQL)
- APIs integration with 3rd parties
- Architecture design
- Proactive collaboration with teammates and communication with remote teams
- New development tools evaluation and adoption (libraries and approaches to improve delivery quality)
- Dev testing and code test coverage
- Peer design and code reviews
Mandatory Skills Description:
- Solid experience in industry of software development 6+ years
- Proven experience as software developer and team lead on web projects
- Good knowledge of Java 8, Spring, SQL.
- Web services (HTTP, SOAP, REST, etc.)
- Up-to-date overview of modern software development tools and techniques
- Banking domain
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
20 June 2022