We are looking for a Golang Developer to join our team!
Join a high growth, venture backed construction technology startup. The company is revolutionizing the entire lifecycle of construction project management–from sales proposals through project and inventory management. Since its launch in 2022, the company has experienced explosive growth and product demand. The platform aims to provide a single solution for small to mid size construction companies to fully manage their business. The platform has 4 core components: 1) Sales proposal management. 2) Project workflow management. 3) Inventory management. 4) Invoicing. This role will be responsible for building the backend of the platform. This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing company and have the potential to build your own backend team in the future.
- At least 3 years of experience with Golang.
- Experience with Echo framework;
- Experience in API development and design;
- Experience working with SQL databases, ability to write complex queries and optimize them;
- Basic experience with CI/CD systems (Jenkins, TeamCity, GoCD, Concourse, etc.);
- Basic experience working with AWS/Google Cloud/Microsoft Azure;
- Upper-intermediate in English is a must.
Will be a plus:
- Have expertise in implementing micro services (using tools and technologies for messaging, RPC, containerization, etc.);
- Understanding of containerization technologies (Docker, RKT, Kubernetes, etc.);
- Experience working with NoSQL databases;
- Experience with API documentation tool (Postman, Swagger, etc).
- Opportunity to grow as an expert;
- Regular results-based salary review;
- Flexible working conditions;
- 24 days of paid vacation (working days);
- 10 sick days;
- Friendly and open-minded team;
- English classes.
ScrumLaunch is a software development company that works closely with fast growing US startups across many industries.
We help startups find product/market fit by focusing on lean development and design thinking. Our team is from all over the world and we are headquartered in Los Angeles.
DOU company page: