GlobalLogic looking an Jira Administrator
This position’s primary responsibility is to support Company Divisions and Labs in their use of all Atlassian products including on premise and cloud offerings of Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo, Fisheye, Jira Service Desk, and all plug-ins for these products.
Our Client is a Fortune 500 company and is one of the biggest global manufacturing companies operating in the fields of industrial systems, worker safety, health care, and consumer goods.
The company is dedicated to creating the technology and products that advance every business, improve every home and enhance every life.
Keyskills - Jira Administration, JIRA, Confluence Administration, Cloud Infrastructure, Bamboo Administration, BitBucket
Preferred Qualifications and Skill Levels:
- Atlassian Server and Cloud front-end and back-end support
- Project Management methodologies (Agile, Scrum, Kanban)
- Version control experience
- Build, test, and deployment experience
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and team collaboration skills
- Basic knowledge of SQL database artifacts
- Both centralized and distributed version control systems (Git, SVN)
- Perform varied and complex duties and tasks that require independent judgment to implement, support and maintain Microsoft, Linux, AWS, Server and Cloud versions of Atlassian products and technology
- Provide assistance and consultation to other infrastructure and applications groups and work within cross-functional teams
- Participate in the planning, installation, configuration, and maintenance monitoring of Atlassian Tools
- Participate in the data migration from Jira on premises to Jira Cloud environments.
GlobalLogic, a Hitachi Group Company, is a leader in digital product engineering. We help our clients design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. We help our clients imagine what’s possible and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world.
What is GlobalLogic in numbers:
1,800+ products releases per year
400+ active clients
70+ private label customer labs
35 product engineering centers
Visit our website and learn more about GlobalLogic, view our open positions and career opportunities, as well as why you should join us!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
20 June 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni