As Insurance client needs and expectations evolve in response to their own changing environment, DXC Luxoft must assess and respond to the challenges of this shifting landscape - how do we win new logos? How can we expand share of available work in existing customers?
Market, Account & Competitor Intelligence (MACI) Analyst (Insurance),
As Insurance client needs and expectations evolve in response to their own changing environment, DXC Luxoft must assess and respond to the challenges of this shifting landscape - how do we win new logos? How can we expand share of available work in existing customers? What offerings should be developed and targeted at which buyers? What capabilities are the competition building?
To better understand and answer these critical questions Market, Account & Competitor Intelligence (MACI) generates, gathers and synthesises market data across target and current accounts and markets. As a critical sales-enabling function, these insights help to drive an adaptive product offering and accompanying go-to-market narrative and collateral that keeps pace with market evolution and ensures our strategic business development effort is aligned to customer needs.
Some of the activities we undertake are:
- Mapping current and target accounts - this is our primary activity and entails a detailed review of publicly available data to build a picture of the strategic challenges within the account, who the key stakeholders are, and which DXC Luxoft offerings best address those challenges
- Research and analysis into market trends that will drive strategic technology investment for our current and target clients - help Sales map this to a DXC Luxoft offering and go-to-market strategy
- Establish continuous feedback loop with Sales & Account Management colleagues so that MACI is continuously aggregating and synthesising industry insights from clients and prospects, enabling us to better understand our customers and build offerings that solve the problems they face today and in future
- Personae driven navigation of Accounts - detailed understanding of customers' challenges/ interests/ motivations
- Partner with Marketing to inform highly personalised email outreach to target stakeholders such as CIO/ MD/ Procurement to build awareness and establish thought leadership & success stories/proof points, enabling lead generation
Knowledge of the Insurance industry and research experience are essential for this role.
This is a hands-on, detail-focused opportunity requiring commercial awareness, client centricity, attention to detail, and an energy and willingness to get stuck into a wide variety of problems. Teamwork, curiosity, creative thinking and attention to detail are critical as you will play a key role in enabling the identification of new business development opportunities with a globally distributed yet tight knit team.
You will conduct research into a particular account, market theme, a specific location or a competitor and build a concise and informative report for colleagues in Sales and Account Management. Attention to detail, being a quick learner, and the ability to switch from strategic research into hands-on data mining and then translating that into an executive summary is vital given the variety of insights we need to generate and the diversity of the audience that will consume the output.
You will take ownership of the gathering and assessment of data to solve questions like: "What are the key business challenges within account X, how does that translate to technology solutions?" Commercial awareness and an ability to think broadly and creatively about a problem will be extremely valuable, and a high level of English is necessary.
Insurance experience; market research; communication skills; analyzing; attention to detail
Nice to have
Problem solving; commercial skills; stakeholder management; presentation skills
English: C1 Advanced
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
20 June 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni