Vilmate is looking for a Manual QA Engineer to join the US-based company that specializes in home sales.
The product is a platform that helps people organize the purchase of a home, taking into account all their wishes. The mission of the company is to make the home buying process easier and more understandable for everyone (not just real estate agents).
● Monitor all business and functional requirements for tests and test cases and assist to resolve all issues.
● Implement test documentation, evaluate results, and develop all functional tests and non-functional tests.
● Maintain automation scripts and review product changes.
● Coordinate with developers to provide effective feedback.
● Monitor manual and automation processes and prepare status reports for all progress.
● 3+years of experience in manual testing, e2e testing, regression testing, etc.
● Experience with writing tech documentation, tech requirements (functional and non-functional requirements), tech acceptance criteria, etc.
● Experience with querying data from RDS (basic SQL knowledge).
● Experience with testing SPA & high-performance applications using Chrome DevTools (or anything similar like Firefox Developer Tools).
● Experience with testing REST APIs using the POSTman tool.
● Good written and spoken English.
It will be a plus:
● Be able to automate e2e testing using Cypress Testing Framework or smth similar.
● Experience with Azure Clouds (browsing data, logs, etc).
● Competitive salary and benefits.
● Flexible working hours.
● Vacation – 20 working days’ annual leave.
● Paid sick days.
● A personal laptop with all the essential software installed.
● State holidays are granted.
● Corporate accountant, lawyer, and psychologist services.
● Bureaucracy-free and transparent management.
● Costs related to participation in workshops and professional conferences are covered.
● In-house and online сorporate English classes.
● Free running lessons with a professional athletics coach.
● Corporate parties 2 times a year and team-building events.
Our company (vilmate.com) is an over 140-strong, close-knit, and highly professional software development team based out of Kharkiv and Kyiv, Ukraine. We have been engaged in delivering bespoke software to North-American and Western-European clients since 2012 and are equally experienced in Web and mobile development.
Vilmate’s distinctive features as a company are an impressive and impeccable project delivery track record, a very large share of senior software engineers in our development team, an extremely low employee turnover, and broad experience in delivering consulting solutions to clients in various business niches.
Since our company’s founding 9 years ago, we have seen an annual growth rate of 23%. Our client roster has been growing just as fast. Today, we pride ourselves on having created software that is used by some of Western Europe’s industry-leading retail and other brands.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
20 June 2022