We are building a platform to provide smooth access to fitting healthcare solutions in a EUR 360bn market.
We are now looking for additional support in our Engineering department to help improv our products and platforms and setting us up for an even better scalable and secure infrastructure.
- As part of a cross-functional team you will implement new services from scratch and develop and improve our existing services
- Take ownership of developing, operating and monitoring our backend services
- Focus on topics like micro service architecture, service & feature development and monitoring
- Collaborate with your Tech Lead and other engineers to craft a secure and scalable backend system
- Analyze and solve challenging problems across the code base, databases and infrastructure and continuously optimize our system
- Provide mentorship for Junior and Intermediate Engineers on your team to help them grow in their ownership and technical responsibilities
What you will bring along:
- Significant experience in software engineering with a focus on backend technologies and architecture
- Experience with NodeJS, AWS, K8s
- Knowledge and good understanding of relational databases and SQL, key-value and document databases
- Experience in designing, developing, and documenting APIs and systems
Relevant experience with payment systems or the fintech industry is a big plus
- You have a positive and resilient attitude and you can work autonomously
- You are well-organized with a high level of attention to detail and quality, always aiming for efficient execution of tasks
- English - spoken; other languages are advantageous as we are working in a fully international team
- Comfortable working both independently and on a team, within a fast-paced and flexible startup environment
What you can expect:
- A range of employee benefits including sports clubs and subsidized lunch
Investment in your further education and learning with a professional development budget
- Being part of building a next-generation healthcare company
Learning from a senior team with background from highly successful startups (MySugr, Runtastic etc.) or tier-1 players in their industry (McKinsey & Company, L’Oréal, Allianz, Loop etc.)
- Team activities and outings respecting the current COVID-19 situation (hiking, team retreats, etc.)
- Networking opportunities at international startup events
- Highly professional and international work environment with English as the working language
- Flat hierarchy, with an open communication style and feedback
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the healthcare and insurance industry
- Flexible working hours and home/remote-office friendly. We are a delivery-oriented company and don’t judge people by the hour
👋We are MindKickers!
✔️We work as a team to turn business ideas into awesome products
MindK builds custom solutions from the ground up – we collect requirements, create UI/UX prototypes, write and test code under the guidance of experienced project managers. Our specialists release software and provide continuous support for our clients.
⚙️Our key tech stack:
DataBase: PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB.
Mobile Development: React Native, Expo.
💻 We've created 130+ complex solutions for a variety of industries – eLearning, Entertainment, Ad Tech, Recruitment & HR, Construction & Real Estate, Environment & Sustainability, Member Management Systems, and so on:
🔹Innovative platform for Hollywood filmmakers;
🔹Custom solution for global recruiting;
🔹Platform for automating TV and radio ad campaigns;
🔹Musical beat search engine from Grammy-awarded producers;
🔹Digitalizing insurance and pension consulting with a cloud-based solution;
🔹Cloud-based platform for the construction industry;
✔️More than 12 years on the market! MindK lived through the Financial Crisis and the global pandemic. We view such challenges as an opportunity to grow and change as a company. We're constantly expanding our list of benefits for employees, providing a competitive salary, and investing in the professional growth of MindKickers.
70+ MindKickers – our team is constantly growing and expanding to new locations in Central and Eastern Europe.
✔️We offer career development, not just a job!
Every MindKicker has an opportunity to become an Expert – a person who represents the company at IT conferences, meetings with clients, and receives financial bonuses.
✔️Work beyond the office walls!
We've embraced remote work and turned our offices into open spaces. The most important thing for us is to help every MindKicker feel comfortable at work, allowing to unlock their full potential.
✔️Working at MindK means being strong enough to change the world for the better!
We're constantly organizing educational events – web development courses (MindK Dev Camp), IT conferences (UP2IT), and open tech-related lectures & discussions (MindTalks).
And you can become their active participant!
So what are you waiting for? Join our team!💙
DOU company page:
Job posted on
18 June 2022