A German company based in Berlin that provides a chauffeur portal connecting people to professional chauffeurs via their mobile app, website, and hotline. The company offers a prebooking service at a fixed rate and doesn't own its fleet but works with local chauffeur companies in each of its cities.
We are looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to help us migrate our apps to Kubernetes and support us in maintaining, scaling, and monitoring our AWS infrastructure.
- As part of our infrastructure team, you will follow best practices like writing infrastructure as code, automating test and release processes, monitoring, and alerting.
- You will help us kill a monolith by developing tools that make our developers’ lives easier when interacting with our CI/CD pipelines and our Kubernetes cluster. You will support them whenever they have infrastructure-related questions.
- You will be an active part of defining the team’s roadmap, reviewing pull requests, and engaging in pair or mob programming sessions whenever there’s something that requires more than one pair of eyes.
- You are familiar with DevSecOps and SRE approaches and practices.
- You craft solutions with simplicity and maintainability in mind.
- You understand containers and are experienced in working with Kubernetes.
- You are familiar with Linux systems, Shell scripting and networking.
- You have experience with handling infrastructure via code and CI/CD.
- You know how to monitor a server’s health and what metrics are important. - - You are familiar with security best practices in regards to servers or containers.
- You have some experience working with AWS services, such as load balancers, S3, RDS, CloudFormation, CloudFront.
- You are willing to take and give honest feedback with respect and dedication.
- Will be a plus experience with Apache Kafka or similar.
- Will be a plus experience with Terraform and/or Ansible.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies.
- You have coding experience, ideally with Go or Python.
FlexMade (former Flexaspect) is a Software Research and Development Company with headquarter in Seattle, USA. Our development centers are in 2 offices: Kharkiv, Ukraine, and Krakow, Poland. FlexMade is a team of experienced and talented software developers, QA engineers, and project managers.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
17 June 2022