To make the long story short, we are looking for a responsible proactive manager who will drive the PM department and ensure smooth project delivery on all stages
We are a team of experts united around one crucial aim: to resolve the global market’s problems with the help of technology. And we are happy to announce the opening Delivery Manager position in our company.
✨ About you:
- Impressive experience (at least 5+ years) in project management in the field of software outsourcing/outstaffing industry
- Expert knowledge of SDLC and different PM methodologies
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Strong people management and client relationship skills
- Strong service/client-oriented attitude, focus on an outcome
- Ability to manage multiple priorities across various business groups
- Advanced level of spoken and written English
- Experience in conducting workshops or mentoring experience would be a plus
✨ Your future tasks:
(don’t be afraid of such a long list — we are just trying to be as accurate as possible 😉 )
- Collaborating with other department leaders to define, prioritize, and develop projects.
- Planning project management, including setting deadlines, prioritizing tasks, and assigning team members to various deliverables.
- Analyzing financial data, including project budgets, risks, and resource allocation.
- Providing financial reports and budget outlines to Executives.
- Overseeing the development of the project and ensuring that team members are carrying out their tasks efficiently while upholding the company’s standards.
- Accurately documenting the project’s creation, development, and execution as well as documenting the project’s scope, budget, and justification(for the project he’s involved in).
- Consulting sales team about which projects should be included in the case studies on the companies website
- Discussing PM availability with CTO and COO to determine who of available resources should take over the upcoming project
- Assessing new project risks and starting possibility to predict the chance of starting the project
- Improving new and existing project contracts to make sure they match the companies needs and are the best to protect our interest
- Reviewing and approving the project planning with the PM, Making sure project planning does not contradict existing processes in the company and is achievable
- Drafting new and improving existing project management office policies and processes, control and make sure that project managers follow them.
- Assisting the PM team in complicated matters connected to unpredicted situations
- Hiring the new PMs, defining which level PMs are needed in the company and who should be hired, Manage Project Management Office resources
- Defining the development plans for the PM team members, which new knowledge should be acquired by each team member
- Conducting knowledge sharing sessions inside the PM team, teaching PMs new knowledge
- Existing projects’ process compliance monitoring
- Continuously evaluating projects to ensure they are meeting company standards, adhering to budgets, and meeting deadlines.
- Conducting projects post-mortems to make sure all lessons learned are understood and the processes, documentation, etc are updated to improve our services in the future
- Working as a PM on a single small-to-medium project to make sure that the real-world knowledge does not dissipate from you
- Control and evaluate project managers’ KPI;
- Conduct Performance and Salary Appraisals for project managers;
- Implement Сompetence Matrix for project managers, and conduct the knowledge evaluation for PMs
- Manage PMO resources workload on presale activities
- Implement and control metrics which are used to determine project’s efficiency.
- People management: Identify, address and resolve the issues/differences between individuals and/or interest groups
- Implement the project quality control process: define the project quality metrics and the guidelines how to meet them
✨ What Empeek offers:
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Room for personal and professional growth
- Zero bureaucracy
- 18 business days of paid vacation + public holidays compensation
- Insurance Fund of the company
- Coverage of all professional studies
- Сoverage of sick leaves, sport activities, and English language courses
- Regular team buildings and corporate events
Interview process: Recruiter interview with Viktoria ➡ Interview with COO and Head of Sales ➡ Offer
Share your CV and we’ll get back to you shortly! 📩
Empeek - аутсорсингова ІТ-компанія, яка займається розробкою програмного забезпечення для клієнтів сфери медичних послуг у США.
Завдяки талановитій команді з більше 80-ти професіоналів, ми створюємо передові ІТ продукти у таких напрямах як телемедицина, Інтернет речей, діджиталізація медичних бізнес-процесів, тощо. Наше портфоліо включає в себе рішення для віддаленого спілкування пацієнтів і лікарів, системи розпізнавання злоякісних пухлин по фото, алгоритми, які 24/7 моніторять серцебиття сотней пацієнтів одночасно, та багато інших.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
17 June 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni