On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Senior AWS DevOps \ SRE Engineer to join our team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for a Senior DevOps \ SRE to provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers. You will diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware problems and help our customers maintain and automate routine tasks for applications and programs.
SRE responsibilities include resolving network issues, configuring monitoring, operating systems and using remote desktop connections to provide immediate support. Create pipelines, provide architecture expertise in the infrastructure planning process.
- Developing multi-discipline technology-focused strategies and solution roadmaps to execute Amazon Web Service (AWS) solutions for clients to help solve business needs and/or requirements
- Engaging as an advisor to the client around AWS solutions and earning their trust and respect. Providing expertise on aligning current trends in the AWS technology market place
- Understanding many disciplines including application architecture, resiliency and DR, databases, virtualization, servers, storage, infrastructure as code and AWS cloud computing, along with the understanding of technology and industry trends
- Collaborating with the application developers to understand and setup tooling needed for Continuous Integration/Delivery/Deployment processes
- 5+ years’ experience working with Linux and Bash Experience working with Kubernetes, Docker and containerisation technologies
- Hands-on experience with cloud infrastructure provisioning, deployment and monitoring on AWS; using services like ECS, RDS, ELB, EC2, EKS, S3, Cloud Watch, etc
- 4+ years’ experience migrating monolithic applications to AWS services
Comfortable diagnosing issues with Java/Python
- Experience with Grafana, Kibana or other data visualisation tooling
- Experience working with IaC tools such as Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet or similar
- Hands-on Experience in developing and maintaining CI/CD process for applications deployed to a cloud or on-premises
- Intermediate and higher
What's in it for you
- Close cooperation with the client
- A constant flow of new projects
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- European management style
- Continuous self-improvement
About Ciklum International
Ciklum is a top-five global Digital Solutions Company for Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations alike around the world.
Our 3,000+ Developers located in the Delivery Centres across the globe, provide our clients with a range of services including outsourcing software development, Enterprise App Development, Quality Assurance, Security, R&D, Big Data & Analytics.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
17 June 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni