Authomize is looking for an experienced and passionate React developer that wants to learn, evolve, and grow together with us.
Authomize is revolutionizing current methods for application authorization management used today by organizations. We are currently still in stealth mode and looking for outstanding developers who are excited about building awesome products and learning new things to join our core R&D team.
Specialization: Computer and Network Security
Years on the market: 2+
- At least 5 years of development experience.
- Experience in the React framework.
- Understanding of product and a passion for building software that provides a great user experience.
- Experience in Linux environment.
- Need to be independent, problem solver with a “can do” approach
- Experience in graph databases.
- Experience in Node/Python development.
- Ex team leader or a similar leadership position.
Scope of work:
- Design, implement and maintain system modules.
- Work closely with other engineers to create new capabilities.
- Research and learn new technologies and implement them in the product line to take it to the future.
- Work closely with UI and UX designers to define great user interfaces.
- Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, Dubai, and premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
- Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, mentorship program, individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
- Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
- Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events. and other risks.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D and talent acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, Fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
Headquartered in Israel, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs there and also in Ukraine & the CEE Region (with over 700+ talented Software Engineers spread across all locations), and has sales offices in the UK, Germany, and the United States.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
16 June 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni