We are looking for a Product Designer (UX Engineer) for outstaff project
We are looking for a Product Designer who will work collaboratively with product managers, engineers, and other key stakeholders to build out user interfaces for tools and services that best fit the needs of our business and our users. This role requires strong visual design skills and expertise in graphic design and interface design. You will be responsible for the delivery and output of quality and timely UI and UX design deliverables including wireframes, supporting visuals, prototypes, and comps, all while establishing a culture of design within a data-oriented team. You will collaborate closely with your team and internal stakeholders to visualize and craft effective experiences for our clients on our web platform and in other parts of the business. The ideal candidate for this role has grit, empathy, and is a proactive leader when it comes to understanding our users and crafting solutions for very complex user journeys. This role reports to the Director of Product Management.
- Work with product managers, engineers, and other stakeholders to craft experiences that meet the needs of our business and users;
- Design high-quality web solutions;
- Ideate, ideate, and ideate in a fast-paced startup environment while identifying improvement areas with the application;
- Manage and maintain all creative assets, components, and end-to-end solutions within a system;
- Develop design-driven processes and exercises to help the team identify gaps and opportunities for enhancement
- 3+ years experience in UX design, UI design, or a design background;
- A portfolio that demonstrates top-tier design thinking as well as a deep understanding of UI/UX best practices and standards;
- Fluency in Figma and the Adobe Suite and with project management tools such as Asana, Notion, etc.
- Motivation to thrive in a rapidly evolving and fast-paced startup environment;
- Strong interest in solving very complex technical UX problems; experience designing data platforms (e.g. APIs, CMS, or backend tools) a major plus;
- Ability to define problems, not just come up with solutions;
- Willingness to balance multiple projects at once, even when it's inconvenient;
- Detail-oriented; passionate; strong written and verbal skills; empathetic;
- Distributed working team and culture: work from anywhere in the world!
- Generous benefits and competitive compensation;
- Be a part of the exploding external data ecosystem;
- Join an established fast growth data technology business;
- Collaborative, inclusive work culture;
- Work with the largest consumer and business external data market in an emerging industry that is fueling AI globally;
- Outsized impact in a small but rapidly growing team offering real autonomy and responsibility for client outcomes;
- Stretch yourself to help define and support something entirely new that will impact billions;
Work within a strong, tight-knit team of subject matter experts and overseeing a team of renaissance technical talent
Small enough where you matter, big enough to have the support to deliver what you promise
About 4ire Labs
Who we are?
4IRE is a leading Ukrainian-Swedish IT consulting company that focuses on DeFi, FinTech, and Green Finance, which empowers businesses to take advantage of the latest technologies. Since 2010, we have become a long-term strategic partner helping with a full range of services required for launching the innovative FinTech and Blockchain solutions.
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current
Design / UI/UX