We are looking for Product Owner with Scrum Master experience in Ukraine
You will be part of the Future Factory team tasked to transform and equip the a large Manufacturer with digital solutions, skills and knowledge to strengthen World Class Manufacturing for competitive advantage. You will be responsible to make sure the standard solutions and services deployed integrate with the existing landscape in a proper and documented way.
Accountable for business needs according to Manufacturing IT Application Strategy.
Responsible for product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including: Defining the product vision, gathering, and prioritizing product backlog, working with relevant stakeholders to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
Create, maintain, prioritize, and sequences the product backlog based on business value or ROI.
Prioritizes user stories by business value. Decides which user stories are scheduled into sprints.
Participates in project planning, daily stand-up meetings (scrums), reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other Scrum-related meetings.
Primary communicator and link between client POs, stakeholders and teams.
Drive the digital transformation of the Applications Architecture together with cross-functional Future Factory team.
Provide guidance and steer on the Target Application Architecture to Manufacturing community.
Assess the value delivered by an application in use, or under review, and recommend removal of barriers or constraints that prevent the full realization of the value.
Project planning and management, including scope, time and resource management.
Estimate the financial impact of application architecture alternatives.
Mandatory Skills Description:
- 5 + years of Product Management experience related to new product, development, strategic planning, and business case development in an international environment.
- Business Analysis, Data Modeling and Transformation (3+ years)
- Professional Scrum Product Owner, Professional Scrum Master
- Experience in technical documentation (Functional requirements, design specifications, data mapping documents etc)
- Experience in working with agile process and having final authority for decisions regarding priority, business value, and functionality for all the work done by the Agile development team.
- Experience in business analysis for software development projects, starting the project from a scratch
- Broad technical understanding & hands on implementation experience
- Basic understanding of web applications architecture, knowledge of SOA pronciple and how to test API, dev background is appreciated
- Experience working complex solutions landscape in enterprise environment with numerious dependencies and integrations
- Great communication skill as great part of the work related to the knowledge transferring between the development and domain teams
- Fluent in English, both verbal and in writing.
- PMI-ACP, PMP, IIBA BABOK or other similar certifications would be advantageous.
- Experience in Manufacturing
English: C1 Advanced
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
16 June 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni