Fulltime, remote, worldwide.
Tech stack: React, Redux, Typescript, SQL, Golang (any backend exp is a +), k8s, Docker, AWS (exp with any cloud environment is a +).
Steps to get the offer: call with VR D&D + tech interview + call with CEO
Are you looking to get in on the ground floor with a company that will be revolutionizing the Kubernetes space? The company is building solutions that greatly simplify how companies manage and optimize their K8S ecosystems.
Our private beta is already used in production by several major SW companies, helping many of them reduce millions in K8S operating
expenses, and we are just getting started.
As we continue to build our product’s momentum, we are looking to deepen our engineering team to help improve our velocity as we march to GA. We are a remote first organization, and already distributed globally across the US, Israel, and Ukraine
We are looking for an experienced full stack engineer that will be a critical part of the core engineering team and make a great impact on the future of our product. You will take part in all phases of SW development - from discussing requirements, through design, design review, documentation, implementation, deployment and support in the future.
● Work closely with a strong team of experts and help them build a well designed, resilient, compliant and performant SAAS environment
● Design, implement and support an enterprise grade SAAS webapp
● Work on Frontend and Backend
● Write clean and maintainable code using the best engineering practices
● Collaborate with product, devops, backend and frontend engineers to deliver elegant and well thought solutions for complex problems
● Experienced with full SW life cycle
● Experience working on SAAS products
● 2+ years of experience with backend microservices (node.js, golang, java, python..)
● Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles, Redux, MUI
● Experienced with various data stores - cold storage, relational DBs, NoSQL DBs,
● Experience with different testing paradigms (unit, integration, e2e/smoke/canari)
● Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM,
● A knack for benchmarking and optimization
● Excellent communication skills and a can-do approach
● Good level of English - written and verbal.
Very Nice To Have
● Experienced with Golang
● Hands on, production experience with k8s
● Hands on experience building systems in a cloud environment (especially AWS)
● Familiarity with modern Devops frameworks and best practices - Docker, K8S, gitops, CI/CD
Ranked top 10 Technical Recruitment Agency by Clutch in 2020, just one year after its launch in Ukraine, MoveUp is a rapidly growing boutique recruitment agency providing technical headhunting and placement services to product companies only.
With our international presence, MoveUp continues to be a force within the technical recruiting and talent acquisition industry in Ukraine.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
16 June 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni