We are LvivIT!LLC, for a client CentalNic (world’s leading provider of internet infrastructure services, such as domains,etc.) we are looking for L1 Customer Support Specialists. We need a good spoken English level and ability to go to training in Karow in July, that's why we consider only women.
To support the organic growth and a highly acquisitive agenda, CentralNic is looking for an ambitious Customer Support Consultant (Level 1) to join its Customer Success Department.
This is an exciting and varied opportunity to gain wider skills and participate in the future growth of this group.
- Provide technical support to customers via phone/email/chat relating to Domains/DNS/Registry/Transfers/Migrations in English
- Ensure KPI’s and SLA’s are met during your shift
- Escalate complex issues to Level 2 support
- Process requests on behalf of our customers to activate, update, and make changes as requested by the customer
- Provide administrative support to enable customers to activate and use their products
- Work through email support tickets and/or live chat
- Ensure that customer satisfaction is consistently maintained through a timely and complete response to inquiries/calls
- Provide invoices/receipts for the services supplied to the customers, including currency conversion
- Ensure all activities comply with global compliance requirements, legal requirements, ethical standards and Company policies and procedures
- Take responsibility for the security of the information you will be handling
- Be prepared to undergo additional security awareness training
- Be made aware of the disciplinary procedures for security breaches
- Adhere to the information security procedures in accordance with requirements of our published policies and procedures
You will need to have:
- Previous Customer Support experience
- Fluent English language skills both written and verbal
- The ability and motivation to work on your own initiative, adhering to schedule and job requirements
- Demonstrable experience in and have a passion for Customer Service
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
It would be advantageous if you had:
- Industry Knowledge - Domains, DNS, Registry, Transfers, Migrations
About Lviv IT!
Lviv IT! is the outstaffing company, located in Lviv & was founded in Jan 2016.
A client we hire for is GoDaddy - an American publicly traded Internet domain registrar and web hosting company. It has more than 20 million customers and over 7,000 employees worldwide & it powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures!
Besides such basics as competitive salary, comfortable and motivating work environment we offer:
For your professional growth:
- Innovative projects with advanced technologies
- Approach to your professional and career growth
- English lessons.
For your comfort:
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Comfortable office with lunches/snacks
- Working set - MacBooks and 4k Dell monitors
- PE 5% Tax compensations, accounting assistance.
For your health:
- Medical insurance
- Positive emotional atmosphere
- 20 paid vacation days and national holidays
- 7 undocumented sick days.
For your leisure:
- Fun activities
- Football/ping pong table in the office
- Celebration of all common holidays (New Year, Halloween, etc.)
But what really matters are the people you are going to work with - professional, friendly and ready to help you grow as well as grow with you.
We are waiting for IT talents, become one of them!
Job posted on
16 June 2022