We are seeking a Senior Mobile Developer who is familiar with developing
multi-platform applications while working alongside our developer team. You
will be responsible for developing and designing mobile architecture while
ensuring the responsiveness of mobile applications.
Challenges you will solve
• Assist in gathering and reviewing mobile application requirements
• Work across business, technical, and design teams to plan new features
• Drive performance, security, and scalability of objectives
• Work closely with your team members to develop creative, innovative,
and practical cross-platform solutions
• Develop widgets and plugins
• Solve multiple issues while publishing the products on multiple devices
• 5+ years of experience developing mobile applications
• Expertise in Android and/or iOS development
• Experience with at least 2 languages: Java, Kotlin, Objective-C, Swift, C++,
• Excellent knowledge of modern coding conventions and new techs
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Experience on developing Flutter apps is a plus
• Experience with multimedia, live-broadcast, IM or image-processing is a
We Believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, gender
identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
GETTR is one of the fastest growing social media platform founded on the
principles of free speech, independent thought and rejecting political
censorship and “cancel culture.” With best-in-class technology, our goal is to
create a marketplace of ideas to share freedom and democracy around the
world. We foster a healthy marketplace of ideas, where smart, motivated,
curious people bring a diversity of opinions and the courage of their convictions
for idea collaboration.
We are on a mission to build the largest global remote workforce
Fast-growth businesses hire, build, and manage global teams through us. We’ve built talent hubs around the world and the largest Ai-enabled global talent platform. And through this we’ve democratized access to opportunities for professionals everywhere.
The war for talent is heating up. As an organization you want to attract and retain the best talent. And yet, challenges include a sudden surge in demand, the great resignation, reopening economies, a candidate revolution and employee burnout.
This is where we’ve repeatedly helped global tech majors and Fortune500 enterprises stand apart. At Talent500, we are passionate about delivering exceptional results. And we strive to invigorate the industry while doing this innovatively. We hand-pick opportunities from the world’s top-tier companies who are focussed on result-based outcomes. These then powered by a top-tier, location-independent tech workforce.
The future of work is not just remote - it is ‘global’. And we’re the partner to take you there.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
16 June 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni