We develop trusted Industrial Cyber-Security Solutions for critical business operations.
We offer a complete portfolio of game-changing solutions for ICS/SCADA networks that empowers users to maintain visibility and control of their OT networks, including an Intelligent Threat Detection tool that passively monitors the OT network for anomalies, as well as Secure Gateways that protect OT networks from any deviations from set access policies.
Our team consists of professionals from diverse backgrounds, from cyber-experts from elite military units and automation experts from global industrial vendors and operators.
-Bachelor's degree in computer science, information science, or similar.
- 5 - 6 years experience as a full-stack, react.js + node.js developer.
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases such as: MongoDB and MySQL.
- Hands-on experience with Clouds providers - ex: AWS
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Can work solo and be responsible, stable and reliable.
- Interesting and challenging experience;
- Open management and friendly team;
- Competitive salary level;
- “Remote-first” company policy (we have an office in Lviv, but prefer working remotely with developers from all over Ukraine);
- Opportunity for professional growth;
- 50% compensation for educational activities;
- Paid vacations (20 working days);
- Free English lessons.
Timelycode was created as a result of the merging and rebranding of two other IT companies. As a result, we incorporate both vast experience of previous brands and eagerness for new accomplishments!
Our key areas of expertise:
- Web development - JS, markup, UI\UX design
- Mobile development - iOS, Android, Flutter, Kotlin Native.
- DevOps services - AWS management, CI\CD.
- Quality assurance.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
16 June 2022