Vilmate is looking for a Senior Full-Stack React/Node.js Developer to join a USA-based project related to graph data analysis.
Our client - is a company that helps to make sense of data by delivering expert services on Domo analytics, Neo4j graph database, Hume knowledge graph.
The company is known for operating ethically, communicating well, and delivering on time. With hundreds of successful projects across most industries, they have deep expertise in FinServ, HighTech, Healthcare/BioTech, Manufacturing, and Media.
● Participate in daily code reviews, provide and receive feedback from the team.
● Attend daily stand-up meetings, listen, and speak up about your current tasks.
● Participate in discussions regarding product requirements.
● Participate in technical documentation processes.
● 3-8 years of successful software development.
● Proficiency with React and Material UI (v5).
● High level of knowledge of Node.js.
● AWS, Serverless architectures primarily.
● Test-driven development.
● Familiarity with CI/CD.
● Familiarity with infrastructure as code.
● Ideally also highly fluent in English.
● Excellent problem-solving skills.
● Strong analytical skills.
Nice to Have:
● Experience with Graph databases (Neo4j).
● Competitive salary and benefits.
● Flexible working hours.
● Vacation – 20 working days’ annual leave.
● Paid sick days.
● A personal laptop with all the essential software installed.
● State holidays are granted.
● Corporate accountant, lawyer, and psychologist services.
● Bureaucracy-free and transparent management.
● Costs related to participation in workshops and professional conferences are covered.
● In-house and online сorporate English classes.
● Free running lessons with a professional athletics coach.
● Free online yoga classes.
● Corporate parties 2 times a year and team-building events.
Our company (vilmate.com) is an over 140-strong, close-knit, and highly professional software development team based out of Kharkiv and Kyiv, Ukraine. We have been engaged in delivering bespoke software to North-American and Western-European clients since 2012 and are equally experienced in Web and mobile development.
Vilmate’s distinctive features as a company are an impressive and impeccable project delivery track record, a very large share of senior software engineers in our development team, an extremely low employee turnover, and broad experience in delivering consulting solutions to clients in various business niches.
Since our company’s founding 9 years ago, we have seen an annual growth rate of 23%. Our client roster has been growing just as fast. Today, we pride ourselves on having created software that is used by some of Western Europe’s industry-leading retail and other brands.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
15 June 2022