We are working in US multinational investment bank. Our client is building new Equity platform using React that will replace legacy platform built in various technologies.
We already have established React Dev team in Ukraine (9 Developers) and looking for additional React Developer
- Working closely with existing Technical UI lead based in London and new team that will be based in Kiev.
- Develop front-end part of the platform
- Migrate old platform Screens into new Design using React
Mandatory Skills Description:
- 4+ years of hands-on experience with HTML5/CSS3/Java Script
- 2+ years of experience in React
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to both work within a team and perform individually
- Java experience is a plus
- Banking Domain
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
15 June 2022