We're building a project for market leading large Germany based company with 440,000 customers worldwide.
Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, the company has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end enterprise application software, database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. A top cloud company with 200 million users worldwide, the company helps businesses of all sizes and in all industries to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and achieve their purpose.
• Designing, implementing and improving build and release pipelines for cloud-based Analytics solutions
• Helping the teams with CI/CD setup for automated testing, infrastructure provisioning, production releases
• Identifying, implementing and improving automation in various areas of the cloud-based solutions
• Identifying and addressing technical debt
• Making sure cloud environments adhere to standards and policies, are kept clean and efficient
• Troubleshooting and fixing issues related to cloud environments
• Code delivery & review in Python.
Mandatory Skills Description:Elasticsearch, DevOps, Kubernetes, CI/CD, Jenkins, Python, Docker, Containerization;
Nice-to-Have Skills:Scrum Methodology, Logstash, Git, Linux, REST, Kibana; Grafana; Prometheus; SAP cloud experience
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
15 June 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni