One of the largest retail worldwide company that located in USA needs a professional, effective and result-oriented team to design, develop and support complex enterprise solutions.
This solutions include logistic applications used various supply chain methodologies.
You will have a great chance to lead the project from the very beginning.
- Do a software deployment/updates on a Win VM
- Manage AWS infra: EC2, RDS, ALB/NLB, S3, AD Connector
- Deployment automation via AWS AMI builer, Terraform etc
- New Relic Monitoring and alerting setup for infra
- Infra logs collection and alerting setup
- Kong deployment
- On-call support for Windows VMs
Mandatory Skills Description:
- AWS expertise
- Microsoft network ecosystem expertise - Active Directory, LDAP, etc
- Windows Server 2016+ administering expertise
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Gitlab CICD or any CICD
- Scripting skills - PowerShell, Shell, Python, etc
- Understanding of HTTP, TCP, TLS, Kafka protocols
- Git hands-on experience
- Practice with any IDE like IntelliJ IDEA
- Upper intermediate English level
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
15 June 2022