Our client is not a usual Swiss bank. It's a leading provider of online financial and trading services in the FinTech industry
Our client is not a usual Swiss bank. It's a leading provider of online financial and trading services in the FinTech industry. The first financial platform it launched in 1996 offered free access to prices for all securities traded on the Swiss stock exchange. Today, it is the largest financial portal in Switzerland.
Since 2012, we have collaborated with the client to build innovative and state-of-the-art digital solutions to help customers meet their investment needs.
We continuously evolve our solutions to atomic microservices and self-contained systems.
Product we build for our client is a web application used directly by traders working on Forex platform. It's a high load system using Akka with huge amount of analytics serving by Big Data. UI is built on React flavored with latest JS features in conjunction with Redux.
Our organization: we are working as Scrum teams, 5-7 people in each team. Daily you will communicate with our client's stakeholders on Stand Ups, status and other meetings, following best practices of Agile processes. As communication tools we are using: video conferences (Zoom, Teams), Teams and other tools.
- Growth opportunities: local trainings, webinars on demand and workshops, compensated conferences and certifications;
- Competitive compensation with yearly review based on professional growth and performance;
- Fun and life balance: team and corporate team buildings, hackathons;
- Local infrastructure: powerful workstations, sweets and cookies, modern office, communication space, sport and relax rooms, game zone.
If you are proactive, creative and ready for new challenges - welcome in our team, will improve quality of product and processes together with team and client.
- Direct communication with client representatives - Business Analyst / Product Owner / End Users
- Documenting data flows and data mappings
- Eliciting, elaborating, and documenting business / functional requirements
- Data discrepancy investigation
- Facilitating and coordinating Grooming / Demo to the client
- Product backlog handling
- Prototyping UI forms
- Preparing presentations for the teams on business aspects
- At least 4+ years of proven experience in a BA/FA position
- Understanding SDLC and Agile software development methodology in particular
- Analytical mindset
- Understanding and practical experience with different ways of formulating requirements
- Excellent communication skills
- Good Excel/Word knowledge
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Self-starter attitude and ability to work independently
- Developing UI mockups for the features in any tools - Balsamiq, Figma etc.
Nice to have
- Financial domain knowledge (experience with investment or banking institutions) will be BIG advantage
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
15 June 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni