Telematics communication technology for the automobile industry has been growing steadily in the last time. That means new trends always on the horizon.
Thus, we are looking for an addition to our development team with a large experience in this domain. The current project is centered around a Telematic Control Unit (TCU) for one of the biggest European car manufacturers. Using the new communication technologies (5G, V2V, V2X) TCU provides features like eCall, infotainment, remote notification of road accidents, remote diagnostics of car subsystems, and so on.
- development of ECU software in the Connected Car & Infotainment area
- responsibility for software implementation including high-level design for embedded Linux automotive control units
- cooperation on the development/build/test concepts
- testing of software components
- conducting code reviews for own implementation
- close coordination/communication with the customer
- ensure the efficiency of projects
Mandatory Skills Description:
Nice-to-Have Skills:Development of ECU software in the Connected Car & Infotainment area
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
15 June 2022