ENESTECH Software a Ukrainian IT Product Company is looking for a mature Sales Manager to work with European and International markets in a team. Our product is one of a kind SaaS solution that helps esports business owners manage their clubs + we are introducing a new B2C, it will be fun for sure.
ENESTECH Software, a subsidiary of TECHIIA Holding, is a dedicated developer of SENET — SaaS platform for automation of esports venues, gaming lounges, and cyber cafes.
SENET was created in Kyiv, to help a small chain of gaming cafes to operate dozens of gaming computers and to provide better customer experience for gamers. Now, ENESETCH Software is an international company with a global presence and users in over 60 countries.
ENESTECH engages a full in-house team for development, support, sales, and marketing of SENET. It's an international crew that speaks 7 languages and knows everything about computer games.
Our company cherishes its Ukrainian origin and does not sell SENET to gaming cafes in russia and belarus. We also take active part in volunteering and support the Ukrainian Army in its fighting against russian invasion.
About the role:
Our sales team is growing, and we have reach huge success in different part of the globe, now we are moving towards European markets, and we are looking for a Sales Manager. Someone who believes that providing a customer-focused sales experience in a fast manner is key to success. We exist for a while, yet we still maintain a Startup attitude, so fast decisions and almost zero bureaucracy. You will be a part of a team of 11 Sales manager reporting directly to the Head of Sales. On this role, you’ll have the opportunity to close deals with different size PC clubs in Europe and other part of the world. We consider candidates that are open to work fully remote, although if you are in Kyiv you can come to the office as per your desire.
- Generate sales among client accounts, including upsetting and cross-selling with B2B & B2C sales
- Conducting on a daily basis sales activities via cold calls, emails, and etc.
- Makes sure prospects receive an appropriate understanding of the product in a timely manner
- Conducting demos, using different tools while ensuring smooth client experience
- Manage projects within client relationships, to carry out client goals while meeting company goals.
- Develop sales strategy and identifying the needs of potential prospects
- Closing deals
- Work with resellers and increasing the installation base of SENET product
- Using quantitative and qualitative techniques, collecting useful information
- At least 6 months of experience in a Sales role in a SaaS company, or for non SaaS Sales spheres, at least 1 year of successful experience
- Fluent or higher level of English language is necessary
- Experience working with CRM and SaaS related sales tools
- Attitude to improve processes and to achieve result in a startup mindset environment
- Excellent negotiation and sales communication skills
- Flexibility and ability to keep focus on time
- Ability to manage multiple locations and to be proactive and initiative
- Experience working in foreign markets such as Europe, US, UK (is and advantage)
- German, Spanish, French or any other Europe language knowledge (is and advantage)
- Adequate and horizontal corporate culture
- Freedom to make your own decisions and take your ideas into work
- Remote work during active military actions in Ukraine
- Easy and complete onboarding from colleagues
- After probation, we cover medical consultation via telemedicine. After the victory, we’ll provide full insurance
- Paid sick leave for 12 days and 18 days of vacation
- Corporate courses of English and Spanish
- Flexible 8-hour working day, Mon-Fri
- After the victory, if you would like to you can come back to our office in Kyiv, 10 min walk from Poznyaky metro station. You’ll enjoy snacks at the kitchen and will play PS5, football, and table tennis in the lounge
ENESTECH is a company that tries to create warm atmosphere among the crew. It’s a tradition now, to get together in our lounge, arrange Mortal Kombat or table tennis tournaments, play table games, and watch movies. During these disturbing times, we keep in touch and meet online every day. We are always happy to hear news from our colleagues, share work stories, and applaud success of our army. We volunteer and help each other to the best of our abilities.
Hope you’ll join our team! We’re waiting for you at ENESTECH!
About TECHIIA Holding
TECHIIA Holding was founded in 2018 with the aim to bring to life innovative projects that contribute to the world’s progress. TECHIIA Holding employs more than 1000 high-class experts. Our professional areas are esports, IT-infrastructure and Software Development, IT-Integration, Venture investments and other.
Among TECHIIA projects are WePlay Esports, Enestech, j:Mind.Systems, EcoTechnoPark by TECHIIA, WP Merchandise, TECHIIA Construction and etc.
We have been united and led by one global mission – the creation of brand-new sustainable solutions leveraging the best practices in technologies and new media.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
17 June 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni