Svitla Systems Inc. is looking for a Senior Software Engineer (Scala/Big Data) for a full-time position (40 hours per week) in Ukraine.
Our client is a leading global provider of Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) performance and risk management software, data, and consulting services with a focus on Environment, Health, Safety & Sustainability (EHS&S), Operational Risk Management, and Product Stewardship.
- Experience building applications on Microsoft Azure.
-Expertise using Scala.
- Experience with analytics/Big Data solutions (ie. Hadoop, Azure Data Lake, Synapse, Azure Data Factory).
- Experience with database design and optimization.
- Experience with current trends in software development.
- Experience with Software Design Patterns and Best Practices.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with containerization.
- Experience optimizing applications for performance.
- SaaS Product Development experience.
- Scrum/Agile experience.
- Scrum/Agile based development of a SaaS Application.
- Technical Design/Build/Unit Testing of new features.
- Analysis and Refactoring of existing source code.
- Analyze requirements, suggest concepts, and assess development efforts.
- Establish yourself as a Subject Matter Expert.
- Mentor other engineers.
- US and EU projects based on advanced technologies.
- Competitive compensation based on skills and experience.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Flexibility in workspace, either remote or in one of our development offices.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental and massages.
- Sport reimbursement program for onsite and online activities.
- Support of a healthy lifestyle, compensation for running events.
- Bonuses for recommendations of new employees.
- Bonuses for article writing, public talks, other activities.
- Personal loan budget available for long-term personnel.
- 20 vacation days, 10 national holidays and sick leaves.
- Maternity leave policy and family days off.
- Full compensation for conferences, courses, English classes.
- Free webinars, meetups and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Gifts for birthdays, New Year, anniversaries, children and more.
- Fun corporate celebrations and activities, regular lectures on various topics.
- Awesome team, friendly and supportive community!
About Svitla Systems
Svitla is a proven custom software development company and testing provider headquartered in Silicon Valley. We deliver unparalleled value to our customers, who rely on our expertise in managed teams and build-to-order software applications.
Founded in 2003, Svitla Systems is headquartered in San Francisco, California, with sales and development offices throughout the US, Mexico and Europe (Ukraine, Montenegro and Germany). If you are looking to scale up your technical team quickly, we are your trusted glocal partner.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
15 June 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni