for a large company.
3+ years experience in programming languages C/C++, Linux programming environment.
Experience in Apple Car Play, Android Auto domain.
English spoken. Remote. Salary up to $5000
Project is the evolution of newly developed IVI system for well-known Tier-1 customer, providing next generation solutions and transitioning to the higher end market niche.
Based on this platform team is creating a product, which includes full range of IVI technologies (Can, Bluetooth, Car Play, Android Auto, SDL, Next Gen Media & Audio, Assistant etc.)
Work in changing and challenging environment in multicultural team with opportunities to step forward into the new projects and markets.
• Experience in Apple Car Play AND Android Auto domain
• Proficient in programming languages C/C++, and Linux programming environment
• Proven experience of usage software architecture and design-spec.
• Proven experience in creating technical documents for own area of work (implementation description, SW defect attributes, design, test\review reports) that are concise, clear and well organized
• Familiar with Code review practices
• Solid knowledge with coding standards and conventions.
• Experience in software maintenance.
• Familiar with UML standards.
• Ability to estimate own work.
• Good understanding of IPC and multithreading
• Completely accountable for quality and timely delivery of produced work products.
• Work independently/coordinate activities with direct manager
• Analyze customer's specifications
• Work with software requirements (analysis, identify dependencies)
• Know and follow at least one of the estimation approaches.
• Adhere to commitments.
• Participate in internal technical discussions
• Customers issues analysis and technical troubleshooting
• Cooperate with Test team - bug\features analysis and knowledge sharing.
• Identify and report engineering and process improvement opportunities.
• Software development and maintenance (enhancement, changes, bugs fixing, tests development)
• Develop and perform Unit Testing, static code analyses, code review
• Timely report status and progress of the assigned activities to direct manager.
• Perform tasks within agreed timeframe and according to design specifications.
• Learn project specific approaches/technologies store knowledge
- Medical insurance for Probation Period
- Growth opportunities: local training, webinars on-demand, and workshops, compensated conferences and certifications, contribution to open source frameworks. Ability to grow to Team Lead and other roles
- Competitive compensation with yearly review based on professional growth and performance;
- Fun and life balance: team and corporate team buildings, hackathons;
- Local infrastructure: powerful workstations (no VDIs), sweets and cookies, modern office, communication space, sport and relax rooms, game zone
About PSR Company
PSR Company is an international IT recruitment agency founded in 2007. For more than 14 years, our recruiters have been successfully filling vacancies for our clients all over the world. Our portfolio includes more than 150 global clients including European Commission, Ernst&Young, Samsung, 3DLOOK, Rakuten, GFK, and others
During the hiring process you are usually limited by the city or country. PSR erases the boundaries for you, looking for highly qualified and motivated professionals, ready to relocate anywhere in the world.
We nurture and encourage in our team the enviroment that includes trust, mutual respect, and professional growth and development.
Our recruitment team includes professionals who possess significant experience in IT industry. They know how and where to find the best candidates within the shortest period of time.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
15 June 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni