JMIND, a part of TECHIIA holding, is a technology company that creates global digital products focused on creator economy, social discovery & web 3.0.
Human Resources involves so many aspects that are important to running a business. One of them - developing positive business culture and improving employee engagement and productivity. Our culture is people oriented and accept all individual differences. We believe that people come first in all aspects. We're looking for a proactive HR to join our rapidly growing product company.
About our products:
Infinite is all-about live-streaming service. It covers livestreams with advanced player, live chats, various monetization options, analytics, support and a whole bunch of new features on the roadmap. We already have the white-label box solution for the content providers and right now we are focusing on the SaaS solution for eCommerce. Shoppable livestreams, products management, integrations with the eCommerce platforms - all of it is under development right now.
On Thursday, Feb 24, 2022, the war escalated and came to our homes all over Ukraine. Residential buildings, schools, and kindergartens are being destroyed. Babies are being born in bomb shelters to the sounds of explosions above. Families are torn apart, and many people are leaving the country. We see that people from all over the world are eagerly supporting everyone affected by this war. To make this process easier, we are launching a non-profit product – Blend Social. It’s a mobile app where people can get or provide help.
Is this you?:
- Have 2+ year HR background;
- Are ready to work in a fast-paced IT environment with a lot of challenges and constant changes;
- Good HR processes understanding;
- Process-oriented person, able to solve problems and find solutions;
- Ability to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently;
- Highly developed listening and communication skills;
- To be a person who has a desire to drive changes, and being not afraid of work and new challenges;
- At least Intermediate English.
- Carry out on-boarding, adaptation, one‑on‑one meetings, performance review, promotion and termination processes;
- Keeping up-to-date HR documentation and spreadsheets;
- Organization of effective communication inside the team.
In return we offer you:
- A startup atmosphere, where fast-paced maneuvering and low bureaucracy are backed up by the holding company’s stability;
- An opportunity to drive processes and influence the company’s development. We encourage creativity and proactivity, and provide a favorable environment for them to thrive;
- A highly professional team deeply involved with our products. We love challenging tasks, exciting projects, and newest technologies;
- And of course – a market-competitive salary, modern workstations, flexible working hours, office in the city center (though remote is unlimited), paid vacation and sick leaves, free English courses, various learning & development opportunities, corporate events and other perks.
JMIND is a combination of software development outsourcing, advisory services, and own digital products. We create solutions based on deep market insight, bold collective ideation, and solid engineering experience.
• Full-cycle software development of any level. From discovery to deployment — we focus on the peace of mind and contentment of our clients.
• Unique and tailored IT solutions. Our primary directive is to comprehensively assess the business’ pain points and address them through integrated cutting-edge technology.
• IT advisory services. Backed up by successful product launches, our specialists have solid expertise in research and development, strategic consulting, and operational improvements.
• Continuous market intelligence. Our clients get consistent industry updates on the latest trends and recommendations on further digital growth opportunities during the development process.
• 24/7 support. We provide technical support on every project stage and beyond to ensure the stability of our solutions.
For more information, please, visit our website.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
15 June 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni