We’re looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer who is interested in diving deeper into clients’ business needs, and eager to find the best technical solutions by solving real-world problems. AWS, Terraform (terragrunt), Helm, Flux and Kubernetes are the primary skills
The main goal is to make a workplace a smart place.
The project is leading the workplace's digital transformation with management tools and insights for data-driven real estate decisions increased operational excellence and enhanced employee experience. If companies need a centralized data-driven platform to make better-informed decisions about their real estate, that's it. If Enterprises want to plan and manage a more productive and efficient work environment, they’ve come to the right place. And if they want to give their employees a frictionless experience so they can do their best work, we do that too. Engineering Department is a high-performance culture marked by boldness and an appetite for productivity. We're looking for engineers who thrive on learning new technologies and don't believe in one-size-fits-all solutions, who adhere to self-learning and seek new solutions, multiple works in a dynamic environment and integrate multiply scalable, reliable, and secure platforms into several products.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience with the DevOps approach
- Practical experience in orchestration by Kubernetes in a key
- Experience in Kafka
- Cloud experience with AWS is mandatory
- Helm and Flux knowledge is a big plus
- Good Ruby/Python, bash, and scripting fundamentals
- Experience in design and automating cloud infrastructure
- Experience with IaaC and provision tools (terraform, terragrunt, ansible)
- Experience Linux and Windows administration Scripting
- Experience with Docker Experience
- Experience with CI/CD practices and tools (Buildkite, Codefresh, CircleCI, etc.)
- Understanding of secure applications building approaches Networking knowledge
- Upper-intermediate English Level
- Work closely with Solutions Architects and development teams, taking part in client engagement and pre-sales through technical consulting and designing of software solutions that meet business needs
- Take ownership of initiatives, situations, or technical decisions
- Plan and implement infrastructure and process improvements
- Effectively communicate with stakeholders about goals, plans, deliverables, timelines, and the status of your work
- Close collaboration with the client and ability to influence the result and the process;
- Being a part of a proactive and friendly team;
- Supportive environment and tech communities;
- Development of Individual Development Plans to build a transparent career within the company;
- Social benefits (incl. vacation, sick leaves, team-buildings, education, medical kits, etc);
- Regular and transparent compensation processes.
AltexSoft is Technology & Solution Consulting Company.
We co-build technology products to help companies accelerate growth, achieving this by leveraging our technical, process and domain expertise and access to the best price-for-value Eastern European engineers.
Over 100 US-based and 200 worldwide businesses have chosen us as their Technology Consulting Partner.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
15 June 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni