INSART is a software development partner for Fintech companies. We help our clients build great Fintech products by providing highly skilled engineering teams. We believe that well-structured teams, processes, and architecture are essential to delivering exceptional results.
INSART is a FinTech & Java Engineering company.
We can build a FinTech and/or Java-based software product from scratch or support & re-engineer current solution using microservices and service oriented approach.
We cover full SDLC and all layers of software system architecture.
Established in 1993, INSART has headquarters in New York, the United States, and software engineering and R&D labs in Kharkiv and Kyiv, Ukraine.
Nowadays, INSART is a mature and remarkably qualified team that offers a host of advantages any one of which can become mission-critical in making your software project a success.
Currently, INSART employs a team of 80+ eminently qualified IT professionals. As a favorably located employer, we are fully positioned to augment any of our project teams whenever required. Typically, an INSART project team consists of 5 to 15 software developers and QA engineers, a team lead and a project manager.
You can learn more about us at www.insart.com
- Online Payment Systems & Payment Processing
- Wealth Management & Robo-advisors
- Lending & Fundraising
- Trading Platforms & Algorithms
- Insurances & InsurTech
- Online Security
- Blockchain & Cryptocurrencies
- Big Data Analytics
Technologies by system architecture layers:
- Backend/Server: Java EE, Spring, Hibernate, JBoss, Tomcat, WebLogic, Tapestry, Faces, EJB
- SQL DBs: PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL Server, IBM DB2
- NoSQL DBs: MongoDB, Couchbase, Neo4j
- Big Data: Spark, Hadoop, Hazelcast, Kafka, Elasticsearch
- Data Science & Analytics: R, Python, C++, OLAP, MatLab
- Embedded: C/C++, Embedded Linux
- Cloud: Amazon AWS, Heroku
DOU company page:
Job posted on
15 June 2022