We are a new player in the FinTech space. We are bringing innovation to equity issuance processes (e.g. IPOs) that have not changed in more than a decade. In less than 6 months, the beta version has gone live and is used by more than 70 users with more than $1bn dollars in assets under management.
The position is remote but applicants need to be local in Poland 🇵🇱.
Our goal is to bolster our in-house tech team by bringing on new talent. We need a fast-moving, highly driven, experienced Software Engineer (Front End).
We are a fresh, dynamic team in a start-up environment where fast iteration and getting working MVPs in front our growing user base is a priority. You need to be motivated by the idea of joining a small but growing team.
In turn, we offer:
• An open and collaborative approach looking to develop a world-class engineering outfit
• Minimal hierarchy – you’ll work closely with all levels of leadership from the outset
• Modern architecture and tooling – you are part of choosing the right tools and setup
• Modern lightweight SDLC with best practices from Agile, DevOps and Lean approaches
• Direct client exposure – see how customers interact with your software
• Flexible working hours
• The opportunity to work on cutting-edge tech, and to shape the platform, team and architecture as the business evolves
• Security in the knowledge that you will be working in the burgeoning FinTech sector form a firm with excellent prospects, ample funding, and a great, close-knit, fun-loving team.
• A solid track-record of front-end web development with React including the use of TypeScript, Hooks, and client-side state management systems
• Solid experience working with REST and GraphQL API interactions on the front-end
• Experience with Apollo and NextJS highly desired
• WebSockets experience would also be useful as we move to provide real-time data feeds to the front-end
• Experience with charting libraries, grid controls and interactive visualisation tools in the browser
• Some knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics and related client-side observability tools.
• Strong approach to automated testing techniques and CI/CD on the front-end, including unit testing as well as other automated UX testing tools and approaches.
• Some back-end experience (e.g., AWS Lambda, Python, NodeJS) would also be advantageous.
• A good creative eye with some experience with web design and graphics production
• Collaborative mindset - you actively enjoy working with team members and contributing to a working environment where positive intent is assumed and compassion, honesty, respect and flexibility are the order of the day.
• Continuous improvement - you work to learn and grow; you take feedback well and you look for opportunities to coach other members of the team.
• Considerate coder - you like to leave things better than you found them.
• Great communicator - you convey tricky tech trade-offs to non-technical folks.
We will solve your business problem a strong candidate in the shortest
terms. We will help you understand who you need.
Job posted on
15 June 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni