Our Client has been providing specialist, professional advice to expatriates, as the leading international tax and wealth management advisers, providing integrated tax, wealth management and estate planning services to private clients.
An opportunity for a Data Reporting Developer to join and forming part of the Management Information and Client Reporting team.
- 5+ years of experience on a similar position;
- Experience with SQL;
- Extensive knowledge of SQL Server reporting, Integration and Analysis services (SSRS, SSIS & SSAS);
- Advanced knowledge of MSOffice Suite and excellent Excel working knowledge;
- Good programming skills;
- Excellent Data Analysis skills;
- English proficiency Upper Intermediate.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of .NET framework, Python or similar.
- Build appropriate and useful reporting deliverables;
- Provide timely scheduled management reporting;
- Analyse existing SQL queries for performance improvements;
- Develop, implement and optimise stored procedures and functions using T- SQL;
- Review and interpret ongoing business report requirements;
- Develop procedures and scripts for data migration;
- Development of high-quality database solutions;
- Manipulate and transform data;
- Perform thorough unit testing;
- Create and maintain project documentation/manuals to stakeholders.
Artkai | Customer-centric digital innovations
We are a global digital product design & development team of 100+ people headquartered in Ukraine. From whiteboard to market we assist enterprises and startups to shape, build and enhance products that make sense.
Our services help businesses derisking product innovation, accelerate time to market, improve customer satisfaction and increase profits.
We're actively growing and working with US and EU clients in the following niches:
- Customer-facing applications for Blockchain/Crypto and FinTechs;
- Digitalization and digital product innovation for SMB/SME;
- End-to-End MVP development for Startups.
We are proud that our projects are used by dozens of millions of people, and were recognized by Apple, Y-Combinator, and Forbes.
Support Ukraine by supporting our economy. 100% of our employees continue working from safer locations.
We continue covering salaries, hiring talents, and exploring business opportunities to help the economy run.
We volunteer, donate and help people in need and Ukraine on the company and personal levels.
We can and want to work to rebuild and support our country. Our team is more than motivated.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
15 June 2022