Providing water and process solutions to heavy industrial markets and manufacturing a wide variety of flammable blends and multi-step reaction chemistries, developing and deploying chemical innovations.
Technology, services and execution expertise is combined by our client to assist customers with hydrocarbons location, geological data management, drilling and formation evaluation, well construction and completion, and production optimization throughout the life of their assets.
Enterprise account management application designed to digitize common field activities performed daily by field operations. By optimizing and automating these tasks, the ability to deliver superior service and application expertise to maximize asset value for customers exponentially grows. Minimizing the time spent on data management provides field operations with more time to focus on value added activities and opportunities in the field.
- 70+ countries that work together to streamline operations.
- One of the world's largest providers of products and services for the needs of the energy industry.
- Developing web application
Backend: C#, ASP.NET, MongoDB
Frontend: Angular9, PWA, AgGrid
• Test cases composing and execution
• Analyze business requirements, design documents for completeness and testability
• Testing both front-end and back-end (services/APIs)
• Execute test cases and update test documentation
• Review test failures and determine the sources of problems (test deficiencies, deviation from requirements, etc.)
• Work with bug tracking system to record, trace and drive to resolution defects and issues discovered
• Support development team in issues reproduction and root cause analysis
• Report work progress continuously through attendance of daily & weekly project internal meetings
• Plan testing activities and provide the estimates
• Be ready for the mentorship and couching
Mandatory Skills Description:
Web Testing Requirements Analysis Manual Testing
- 2+ years of experience in testing
- 1+ years of experience in web applications testing
- Understanding of SDLC
- Experience in REST API, XML, JSON, Mongo DB, SQL
- Knowledge of Test Design techniques
- Experience with requirements analysis
- Strong command of English
- User stories description
- Experience in Microsoft Azure DevOps
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 May 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni