We are looking for a Sales Manager to join our team!
Profisea Labs, an innovative cloud management platform, is capable of handling all the most painful points felt by CloudOps engineers and IT managers who face increasing pressure to cut down IT costs, but only in a way that doesn't do any damage to business value. Profisea Labs is a new generation AI-Based multi-cloud management platform that helps users visualize cloud assets, maximize cloud utilization, reduce waste, and lower cloud spending while pursuing business goals
What you will do:
- Build and maintain a healthy sales pipeline for new logo’s
- Proactively develop strategic deals by leveraging personal and professional networks
- Eloquently articulating our views on digital accessibility, keeping clients up to date on industry standards
- Own the business development ‘funnel’ including inbound, outbound, and long-tail opportunity management. You will qualify leads and take the next steps with the appropriate teams.
- You will proactively identify and respond to opportunities and bring together blended teams in how we respond.
- Understand all Customer Cloud Management disciplines enough to have solution discussions with clients
- Provide our internal teams with insight into the client’s strategic business initiatives to ensure our work is consistent with the client’s goals
- Look for opportunities to grow existing accounts and provide value to clients
- Prior experience selling software into both enterprise and mid-market in different industries such as finance, insurance, pharmaceutical, health, retail, and tech
- You must be a self-starting closer with determination to grow key relationships and build a wide pipeline of new business
- A book of business or contacts in the technology industry (preferred)
- The drive and energy to manage multiple accounts while looking for new opportunities
- Excellence in time management, task prioritization, and evaluation of situational urgency
- Well-organized, self-motivated, and able to work independently with minimal direction.
- Be comfortable with change, particularly in selling an evolving product suite
- Tech skills a PLUS!
- Ability to manage & negotiate with c-level executives as well as with lower levels in the organization.
- Fluent English verbal and written, other languages are an advantage
- Knowledge with ZOHO CRM, HubSpot, and Office365
What we Offer:
- Great Salary
- Career growth
- Medical insurance
- Sport compensations
- Professional working environment, where you’d be an essential member of our company
Profisea, an Israeli boutique DevOps and Cloud company, has for over six years been providing end-to-end solutions and support for business. Our teams of highly-skilled professionals draw on their deep industry knowledge and vast technology expertise to deliver top-notch, dynamic and lean solutions to solve various business challenges for companies of any size, from startups to enterprises.
Our mission is to help our clients implement best DevOps practices and design cost-effective and secured cloud architecture to maximize performance, ensure faster deployment, improve the quality of the client’s offering – whether services or products – and reduce time to market.
In 2021, Profisea's team launched a unique AI-based Cloud management platform that allows you to visualize, manage Cloud infrastructure, and reduce your cloud expenses on virtual assets by up to 90%.
Profisea provides state-of-the-art solutions custom-tailored to every type of client, with a full range of services including:
- DevOps as a service (CI/CD, Continuous Monitoring, Infrastructure as a Code, Microservices, Kubernetes, DevSecOps)
- Cloud Computing (Cloud Migration, Cloud Security, Cloud Environment Creation and
- Management, FinOps with ProfiSea Labs, Cloud Security)
- SRE as a service
- NOC as a service
- ALM consulting
If you are planning to migrate to the cloud, thinking about building a transparent CI/CD pipeline or adopting DevSecOps or Kubernetes in your enterprise, Profisea is here to help. We are ready to design your cloud architecture, secure your cloud and make it cost-effective.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 May 2022