We are looking for a Business Analyst for our e-commerce product. You will be working with our internal product team, and take part in tasks at the initial stage from the idea to its implementation
Here at Master of Code Global (MOCG) we are expanding our BA community of experts and looking for a middle level BA specialist to join the E-commerce Product team. We are developing hiqh-quality Shopify extensions which are being used by thousands of end customers to increase their stores profitability.
- Own the Requirements Management Process within the Master of Code Global product teams assigned to in partnership with other Business Analysts on the team. This includes:
- Market and features research, scope elicitation, and requirements management.
- Roadmap identification and features/backlog prioritization together with other Business Analysts, Product Manager, and other key stakeholders.
- Research, analysis, definition, and full documentation of the requirements, incl. creating necessary system diagrams, detailed breakdown of functional and nonfunctional requirements, etc.
- Managing expectations of the Product Manager and other stakeholders providing product features ideas as well as the development team.
- Requirements must be prepared in the format ready for the development and testing team to easily and efficiently create estimates for the work to be done. And afterwards for the support team to build the FAQ database on that.
- Participate in the customer development interviews where necessary and do necessary further research and requirements scoping after that.
- Consulting the team during the development and testing phases.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of business analysis practices used at MOCG as well as other procedures within the company.
- Support company-wide transformation initiatives.
Required background and skills:
- 3+ years of solid experience as a Business Analysis in the IT industry using Scrum.
- Experience in E-commerce domain.
- Upper-Intermediate English language skills is a must.
- Strong knowledge and experience in various business analysis activities across the entire software development life cycle as well as different delivery methodologies, requirements elicitation techniques, as well as scope and risk management.
- High flexibility to adapt to changing stakeholders’ requirements but at same time ability to structure, control and prioritize the process.
- Experience using requirements management tools (at least Confluence, Notion).
- Awareness of the latest UI/UX trends in web and mobile development.
- Proficient in writing functional and nonfunctional requirements.
- Modeling skills to represent requirements information in graphical form: UML diagrams (Activity, State Machine, Sequence) or BPMN.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical and investigative skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Motivated by research, investigations and learnings.
Preferred/Nice to have skills:
- Experience working with statistics and analytics.
- Experience in UX/UI prototyping.
- Demonstrated direct working experience with stakeholders from North America or Western Europe or both.
About Master of Code Global
Master of Code Global is an AI-powered conversational experiences and apps & web development agency. Founded in 2004, we are a US company with development centers in Ukraine (Cherkasy and Kyiv, overall 200 pp), Canada (Winnipeg, 6 pp), Seattle (1 person currently). Amongst our portfolio of 400+ successfully delivered projects, our clients today include T-Mobile, Golden State Warriors, Aveda, LivePerson, Chatfuel, eBags, Burberry, Estee Lauder, and many more.
Here at Master of Code, our vision is to make an impact on 1 billion people of the World through digital communication experiences. We were the first in the world, who succeeded to integrate Apple Pay into Apple Business Chat. Along this journey, we aim to create the place and team that people aspire to be a part of.
Our clients mainly come from North America, Western Europe and the Middle East.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 May 2022