Our client donates meals to children in need, through an official partnership with City Harvest.
It is a mission-driven food ordering platform built exclusively for workplaces. Every order placed on the platform results in a meal donation made to alleviate childhood hunger in local communities, via partnerships with City Harvest and Feeding America. Their clients include category-leading law firms, top-tier investment banks, asset managers (private equity, hedge funds, real estate), architecture firms, accounting firms, tech companies and beyond.
This is a great opportunity to join our great team, work with multiple cutting edge technologies and domains. You will contribute directly to our commando team that working with both start-ups and enterprises to fulfil their vision.
You will work in an agile and dynamic environment, with top-notch professionals and become an integral part of our full-stack team.
Software full-stack team lead (Angular/React.js focus)
5+ years work experience
2+ years leading a Development Team
3+ years of development Angular
2+ years of development React.js
2+ years of hands-on experience in node.js
1+ year Typescript experience (in any framework)
RXJS/ Redux /Mobx and Observable objects experience
Experience with React native framework – advantage
Experience in responsive design-oriented development
Strong English communication skills
Past experience with US companies
Very familiar with Agile SDLC
Preferred exposure to Python
- Interesting and challenging experience;
- Open management and friendly team;
- Competitive salary level;
- “Remote-first” company policy (we have an office in Lviv, but prefer working remotely with developers from all over Ukraine);
- Opportunity for professional growth;
- 50% compensation for educational activities;
- Paid vacations (20 working days);
- Free English lessons.
Timelycode was created as a result of the merging and rebranding of two other IT companies. As a result, we incorporate both vast experience of previous brands and eagerness for new accomplishments!
Our key areas of expertise:
- Web development - JS, markup, UI\UX design
- Mobile development - iOS, Android, Flutter, Kotlin Native.
- DevOps services - AWS management, CI\CD.
- Quality assurance.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 May 2022