One of the biggest UK rail network companies operating with rail infrastructure and asset management has a need to develop and support enterprise-level information systems.
The role will identify the detailed business requirements, undertake full requirements management which includes informing the appropriate solution and rigour of testing to meet the business need and secure the delivery of those requirements. The role will also act as the interface between the business and Route Services IT (RSIT) during the end to end IT Delivery lifecycle and will work on multiple projects or workstreams.
The aim of the programme is for the rail industry to have an integrated system and data to support industry planners in developing timetables.
Technical developer will work with the Continous Improvement programme of work designing, developing and assisting with deployment of small enhancements and improvements across the Central Services portfolio. Central Services supports the delivery of internal customer based projects related to Human Resources, Shared Services, Finance and Property.This is a technical role.
1. To design, develop and maintain customisations and extensions to the Oracle e-Business Suite as required by project and production support teams
2. Analyse and tune existing customisations and provide supporting documentation that is accurate and conforms to Network Rail Standards
3. Assess the impact of patches and technical upgrades upon customised code and provide solution options
4. Identify and develop code to be used in a common code library
5. Provide technical advice and consultancy to the various internal and external stakeholders"
Mandatory Skills Description:
Oracle e-Business Suite
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 May 2022