We create a modern Online Onboarding system for bank's Corporate Clients.
Our solution is a secured high-performance digital platform, which automates Know Your Customer and client onboarding processes and minimizes manual operations.
We focus on excellent user experience and rapid business response as key factors for the successful onboarding of new enterprise clients.
Our project joins 8 teams of 100 people in total (Ukraine, USA, and others) and works with the client for 5+ years. We now rapidly grow and hire to set up multiple new teams which will be working on extending the existing platform with new functionality and building new components. Each team consists of Dev, BA, QA, Tram Lead, and is supported by a dedicated DevOps/L3 group. We use agile methodologies on a team level (Scrum, Kanban) and a scaled agile approach on a project level.
Development of the new features along with bug fixing and supporting existing software
• Ensure good development testing coverage
• Participate in peer design and code reviews
• Participate in architecture design planning
• Proactively collaborate with teammates and communicate with remote team members
• Evaluate and adopt new development tools, libraries, and approaches to improve delivery quality
Mandatory Skills Description:
- Solid experience in the industry of software development 6+ years
- Solid Java 8+ experience 4+ years
- Good knowledge of Spring, SQL.
- Proven experience as a software developer on web projects
- Web services (HTTP, SOAP, REST, etc.)
- Up-to-date overview of modern software development tools and techniques
- Good dev testing skills and focus on code quality
- Banking domain
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 May 2022