We are looking for a iOS developer to join our team!
At GoodOnes, we are on a mission to liberate memories from cluttered camera rolls.
We’re rethinking the entire personal photo/video experience from the ground up. Current photo systems (Google/Apple) encourage just piling up photos and videos — most of us spend more time taking photos than looking at them.
We’re solving this through a unique combination of AI + HI (artificial + human intelligence) that allows everyone to curate and edit their personal media in a scalable and manageable way, and using the curated media to create the “Netflix for your memories”. We’re letting every human be the director in their life’s documentary. And it’s all fully compatible with Google and Apple photos.
Founder/CEO is former PM leader in Google Photos monetization and managed the consumer PM team at Dropbox. We’re venture backed with top-tier VCs, and are looking to hire ambitious folks who are looking to change the way humanity interacts with their memories.
You’ll be a founding mobile/full-stack engineer for GoodOnes, working directly with the founders (former leads/execs in Google, Dropbox, Disney, Mattel, with previous exits). Your day-to-day interaction will be with the CEO.
You’ll build our mobile app from the ground up, working closely with UX, and iterating quickly based on the build-measure-learn loop.
You will build a highly scalable mobile first experience and integrate with Google Photos API and iCloud.
- 4-year Bachelors CS degree;
- 2+ years of mobile development experience in Swift;
- SwiftUI experience, desire to learn the other as necessary;
- Experience working with REST APIs and wrappers to integrate with backend;
- Ability to work at least 6 hours per day overlapping with 8am-5pm PST;
- Obsession over every pixel;
- Customer empathy and curiosity;
- Bias for action and desire to learn;
- Experience in creating and maintaining project architecture;
- Initiative, willingness to offer and implement proposals to improve the project architecture.
- Google Photos API knowledge;
- ML experience;
- Computer vision experience;
- Experience working on consumer products;
- Passion for personal photos and videos;
- Experience with React Native.
ScrumLaunch is a software development company that works closely with fast growing US startups across many industries.
We help startups find product/market fit by focusing on lean development and design thinking. Our team is from all over the world and we are headquartered in Los Angeles.
DOU company page: