Telematics communication technology for the automobile industry has been growing steadily in the last time.
That means new trends are always on the horizon. Thus, we are looking for an addition to our development team with a large experience in this domain.
The current project is centered around a Scalable Telematic Platform (STP) for Commercial Vehicles & Aftermarket Business Unit (CVAM).
- Analyze and assess security standards for automotive products
- TARA and system vulnerability assessment
- Development of Security and Privacy Plan
- Improve hardware and software security with the project team
- Improve cybersecurity practice to ISO/SAE 21434
Mandatory Skills Description:
- Knowledge in Cyber Security (IT, SW, HW, System)
- Knowledge in architecture and requirements engineering
- In-depth knowledge of communication security
- Experience in the automotive industry
- Certificates in security
- Experience in AUTOSAR
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 May 2022