The position is opened in the Global HR Center (TAM SSC) - an international organization, which is responsible for performing HR and Global Relocation processes for different countries within LUXOFT.
Our team: SCC Team consists of 20+ members in different locations in Ukraine, Romania, Serbia, Bulgaria, Poland and India.
Technologies used: MS Excel as the main tool, MS PowerPoint, Luxoft Internal Systems.
• Qualified HR services implementation for employees in different regions (countries) of Luxoft and DXC Technology company presence.
• Support, organization, and performing of different types of HR personnel processing in foreign company's locations (onboarding, transfers, vacations, sick leaves, terminations) - (there is specially prepared good supervision program for newly hired employees to teach and help them to cope with subtle details of international personnel processing).
• Employees' files handling in internal informational systems.
Mandatory Skills Description:
• Graduate with work experience in HR area more than 1 year.
• Fluent English (written/spoken).
• Good knowledge of German language (at least intermediate level).
• Knowledge of MS Excel, experience in preparation of presentations in MS PowerPoint as well as working knowledge of MS Outlook and MS Word.
• Proactive, well-organized, and result-oriented person.
• Mature personality, excellent communication, and organization skills.
• Readiness to work overtime if needed.
• Strong task management.
Nice-to-Have Skills:Polish language.
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 May 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni