This is a good opportunity to participate in the new in-vehicle infotainment (IVI) project for one of the biggest European car maker.
This is a very fast growing project which require talented software developers and test engineers who likes challenges and new cutting edge technologies. Applicant will have the possibility to gain experience in development or integrating/testing of different functionalities. Candidate will be the part of the international team and have the opportunity to work with latest software technologies like Android Automotive OS.
• Deployment the automation framework
• Ensure proper version control and configuration management of all test deliverables and test environments used
Mandatory Skills Description:
- Coding of C# (3+ years)
- Experience in *nix like based OS
- Experience with Git or any other version control system
- CI/CD system (Jenkins or similar)
- Strong understanding of testing processes
- Agile methodology
- Mentoring experience
- Virtual environments (Docker)
- Mock server implementation
- Experience with non-functional testing (stress, performance, load, security, certification and etc.)
- Android testing
- Automotive testing experience
- Experience with embedded testing
- Practical experience requirements elicitation and test design
- Practical experience in automation test framework implementation
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 May 2022