Luxoft, a DXC Technology company ("Luxoft"), is a digital transformation services and software engineering firm providing bespoke IT solutions that drive business change for customers globally.
At Luxoft we strive to achieve our quality goals and to provide our employees with Healthy and Safe environment to work in. That's why we obtained Quality Management System, Environmental Health and Safety Management System and Occupational Health and Safety certificates.
We want to strengthen our team with a Quality Assurance Specialist to help us drive all of the related activities.
- Support and continuous improvement of existing Quality management, Environmental Health and Safety, and Occupational Health and Safety systmdeveloped under ISO standards
- Documentation for ISO standards development
- Performing and managing internal audits and audit programs, participation in audits by external certification body
- Coordinating Management Review Meetings required by the above mentioned standards
Mandatory Skills Description:
- A Bachelor's Degree in IT, Finance or other relevant areas. Minimum 3 years of experience
- Certification in either ISO 9001 or 45001 or 14001, with 9001 and 14001 being a top priority
- Excel, Word, Power Point
- Fluent English
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in multicultural company
Nice-to-Have Skills:- Confluence and Jira tools are a plus
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 May 2022