You will be working in a fast-growing startup environment with a key mission to change the future. Definitely, you will face challenges, learn from them and grow as fast as rocket flies.
Headquartered in Singapore with offices in Germany, Ukraine, and India, Affinidi empowers Data Owners like you and me to control and selectively share our verifiable credentials through decentralized technologies. Affinidi, along with Trustana and GoodWorker, are separate ventures under the LemmaTree Group, founded and funded by Temasek, a global investment firm.
Affinidi partners with governments and stakeholders within the travel and aviation, healthcare, and technology space to build a trusted ecosystem that enables safe travels across the globe through Affinidi Travel. We also deploy decentralized technology and verifiable credentials to global businesses within financial services, to redefine the way they serve organizations and individuals, through Affinidi Finnovate.
As an employer, we’re more than just a workplace. We believe in the strength of our diversity of thought and experiences. We love the journey as much as the destination, and we love belonging to a team that prides itself on mutual respect.
If you’re passionate about decentralised technologies, we’d love to speak with you.
We’re on a search for a Senior Talent Partner with the following attributes:
- Communication Skills — You are able to make requests, ask questions, understand instructions, give direction and relay information with clarity and conciseness, regardless of format e.g. written or spoken.
- Hiring & Stuffing — You have a nose for talent and have a track record for hiring the best people for the role.
- Resourcefulness — You are all about getting things done, be it something new or something better, in the face of obstacles and constraints with full consideration of the resources you have at hand.
- Dealing with Ambiguity — You can effectively cope with change and uncertainty, and are comfortable when things are up in the air
- Goal-oriented — You are driven and can be counted on to exceed goals. You steadfastly push yourself and others to achieve results all the time
What you’ll do:
- Define on and execute on the recruitment strategy for Ukrainian hub and other locations across the company (Singapore, Germany, India)
- Directly source high caliber technical talent using tools like LinkedIn, GitHub, StackOverflow or whenever works for you
- Manage the end of end recruitment process from direct sourcing, interviewing, offering negotiation, stakeholder management
- Partner with a variety of hiring managers to create robust interview processes
- Articulate company culture and values throughout recruiting process
- Use data and metrics to measure our performance and provide insights on how we can improve our recruiting efforts
- Build talent pools of candidates for key disciplines like Engineering and Product
- Develop and implement a delightful candidate experience
- Partner with our global Talent Team and work on key strategic projects
You should apply if:
- You’ve got extensive experience as an internal recruiter in a high growth tech company / startup
- You have strong knowledge of the talent market in Ukraine and know where to source high calibre candidates from
- Proven track record in direct sourcing for candidates using a variety of tools
- You are confident managing and advising stakeholders on how to approach building their teams
- Experienced in building and utilising a variety of recruiting tools and channels
- Strong ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Strong ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Remote-first company
- Unlimited Paid Vacations Policy 😍
- Extended Medical Insurance
- Learning budget — $2000 per year
- Home Battle-station allowance — $300
- Co-working space of your choice — if you are bored to work from home or haven’t bought your ticket to Bali yet 😊
- Face-to-Face teambuildings: we expect to have at least 1 per quarter
The interview process for this role is:
- Interview with one of our Talent Team or Recruitment Partners
- Cross-functional Interview
- Final interview with our Leadership Team
Sounds like you? Apply now!
Equal Opportunity Statement
Our company embraces diversity in all of its forms and fosters an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.
Join Affinidi and be part of the future of identity: secure, portable, and controlled by the individual.
Affinidi empowers individuals and organizations with ownership and control of their verifiable data, to unlock value across borders and platforms.
Leveraging on the building blocks that Affinidi provides, trusted institutions and entities can issue verifiable credentials to users, which can, in turn, be shared with other applications to access services in an open and interoperable ecosystem.
Currently undergoing development are two applications that leverage Affinidi’s technology – Trustana, a curated B2B marketplace and trade platform connecting verifiable, international partners for seamless cross-border trade; and Good Worker, an online job-matching platform for seasonal workers and employers in India.
Affinidi, along with the applications Trustana and Good Worker, is seeded by Temasek, a global investment company headquartered in Singapore.
We are building a motivated and entrepreneurial team that is passionate about identity, decentralization, and technology to make this happen. This role at Affinidi provides a unique opportunity for a high-performing individual to have a broad impact. You will work closely with a talented and diverse group of engineers, product managers, and industry experts.
Job posted on
12 May 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni