Technology Office designs and executes industry-relevant inventions that allow organizations to realize exceptional business value from technology. We are looking for an Azure Cloud Lead to join our team.
If you want to be a part of the Technology Office department, you would like to participate in consulting: pre-sales and discoveries, you would like to investigate new features of top technologies, so welcome to the team.
As an Azure Cloud Lead, you will be at the forefront of N-iX global expansion, working with multiple work streams and stakeholders. This is a tremendous opportunity to prove yourself and unlock the new growth frontiers for the company. You will report directly to Technology Office Director.
- Drive architectural service executions such as Presale, Discovery, and Assessment.
- Talk to the business to understand business and technical requirements for the project. Communicate technical constraints and decisions to the business.
- Implement various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
- Plan the team structure, activities, and involvement in project management activities.
- Manage stakeholders and external interfaces
- Set up tools and required infrastructure
- Define and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
- Monitor the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage
- Encourage and building automated processes wherever possible
- Identify and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management
- Incident management and root cause analysis
- Coordination and communication within the team and with customers
- Select and deploy appropriate CI/CD tools
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
- Mentoring and guiding the team members
- Ensuring production environments created are fit for purpose and scalable as demand grows
- Documenting all changes and infrastructure/architecture setups
- Act in compliance to all Company Policies & Procedures
- To take decisions within the provided authority and responsibilities, and to escalate issues to the appropriate stakeholders in case of need
- To obtain the benefits of cooperation as ensured by Company Policies & Procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or a related discipline)
- 4+ years of professional experience
- Experience working on Linux based infrastructure
- Proficient with scripting in Windows/Linux (PowerShell/Bash).
- Experience with automation using scripting (Python/Ruby/Golang) and tools such as Puppet, Chef
- A good understanding of the networks/web and its protocols/technologies
- Experience with web servers (Jetty/Tomcat/IIS)
- Firm grasp on version control concepts and build systems
- Configuration and managing databases
- Excellent troubleshooting
- Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps and Agile principles
- Experience with at least one major CI/CD tool
- Experience with at least one major cloud service: Azure primary
- Experience working with APIs and Microservices (Docker / Kubernetes).
- Be able to provide advice and leadership on issues such as centralized monitoring, operational alarms and alerts, and cost optimization
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- At least upper-intermediate English level
Desirable Professional Certifications
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate
- Exam AZ-204: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- Exam AZ-400: Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps Solutions
- SEI Software Architecture Professional
- Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Flexible and personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings
N-iX is an Eastern European software development service company that helps businesses across the globe expand their engineering capabilities and develop successful software products. Founded in 2002, we have come a long way and increased our presence in six countries spanning Europe and the US.
With more than 1,700 specialists, N-iX offers expert solutions in cloud computing, data analytics, machine learning, business intelligence, embedded software, and IoT, covering a wide variety of sectors including finance, manufacturing, supply chain, telecom, energy, etc.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
12 May 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni