3+ years exp with Python
Exp. with Big Data
Remote, Ukraine only
Big outsource Ukraine IT company (helps Ukraine Army)
We stand with Ukraine!
Our company is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Acquired by U.S. our company is a global operation in 44 cities and 21 countries with an international, agile workforce of nearly 18,000 people. It combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, helping over 425 global clients innovate in the areas of automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications.
Our company is a leading Fortune 500 IT services company which helps global companies run their mission critical systems. We offer a differentiated customer-value proposition for digital transformation by combining front-end digital capabilities with expertise in IT modernization and integration.
We're seeking a strong and creative Software Developer eager to solve problems of scale and work on cutting-edge and open-source technologies. In this project, you will have the opportunity to write code that will impact thousands of users every month. You'll implement your critical thinking and technical skills to develop cutting-edge software, and you'll have the opportunity to interact with teams across disciplines.
In Luxoft, our culture is one that strives on solving difficult problems focusing on product engineering based on hypothesis testing to empower people to come up with ideas. Great Place to Work Institute certifies us as one of the Top 5 companies to work for in Ukraine, and we do it with a truly flexible environment, high-impact projects in Agile environments, a culture focused on results, training, and strong support to grow your career.
In this new adventure, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with world-class teams in the field of Healthcare, Retail, or Media by building holistic solutions and interacting with multidisciplinary teams.
Code your career with us!
We're looking for a senior-level engineer with deep Python expertise who can help build an enterprise data lake for clients using highly visual web applications.
• Strong experience with Big Data and/or emerging data technology tools and methodologies.
• Proficiency with Python (e.g Pandas) and use in data processing solutions. Prior experience converting Jupyter Notebooks into production processes.
• Experience with workflow automation tools like Github Actions
• Experience working in an iterative/incremental development environment.
• Experience with Airflow, Lambda, and Docker and use in implementing web services.
• Follow clean coding principles and enjoy working in a Test Driven Design (TDD) environment
Nice to have
• Experience with Data Visualization tools such as Tableau is a plus.
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
• Medical insurance for Probation Period
• Growth opportunities: local training, webinars on-demand, and workshops, compensated conferences and certifications, contribution to open source frameworks. Ability to grow to Team Lead and other roles
• Competitive compensation with yearly review based on professional growth and performance;
• Fun and life balance: team and corporate team buildings, hackathons;
• Local infrastructure: powerful workstations (no VDIs), sweets and cookies, modern office, communication space, sport and relax rooms, game zone
About PSR Company
PSR Company is an international IT recruitment agency founded in 2007. For more than 14 years, our recruiters have been successfully filling vacancies for our clients all over the world. Our portfolio includes more than 150 global clients including European Commission, Ernst&Young, Samsung, 3DLOOK, Rakuten, GFK, and others
During the hiring process you are usually limited by the city or country. PSR erases the boundaries for you, looking for highly qualified and motivated professionals, ready to relocate anywhere in the world.
We nurture and encourage in our team the enviroment that includes trust, mutual respect, and professional growth and development.
Our recruitment team includes professionals who possess significant experience in IT industry. They know how and where to find the best candidates within the shortest period of time.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
12 May 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni