Project — a consumer healthcare app that empowers you to make the right healthcare choices for you and your family.
1 tech interview
We are looking for a high-performing software engineer for our healthcare client, that builds the future of healthcare by connecting consumers and healthcare enterprises, empower consumers to take charge of their healthcare by providing solutions that improve transparency, choice, access and convenience. In recognizing that consumer empowerment cannot be a zero-sum game, they enable healthcare organizations to serve their consumers more effectively and achieve their organizational goals.
- 5+ years of professional experience working with React Native.
- Experience working with Swift, Objective C, and Java a plus but not required.
- An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them.
- Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
- Forensic attention to details.
- Upper-Intermediate English.
- Work as part of a small team to build React Native iOS / Android applications for FullStack’s clients.
- Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- Implement pixel perfect UI’s that match designs.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Integrate third-party API’s.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Release applications to the Apple and Google Play stores.
- Work with native modules when required.
- Assist with building estimates.
- Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
- Be part of a community of React Native developers who share knowledge and help each other as problems arise.
- Competitive salary with the regular review;
- Flexible working schedule, fully remote work opportunities;
- Accountant assistance;
- Vacation (up to 20 working days);
- Paid sick leaves (10 working days);
- Online English courses;
- Direct cooperation with the customer;
- Great working environment and team spirit.
NCube is an English outstaffing and outsourcing company with global development centers.
Working directly with teams of professionals from England, the United States, Europe, and Canada you will certainly be able to improve your knowledge and skills.
Our main value is yours and our professionalism.
We are not a huge corporation that means a minimum of bureaucracy and maximum attention. In an atmosphere of creativity and clear management, we will try to make your work as comfortable as interesting.
Let’s rock this world!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
12 May 2022