The project is a new-age platform for connecting different market participants, including multiple dealers and clients, and for enabling the trading of structured investment products between them.
A FinTech dedicated to the structuring and distribution of Structured Products (an e-Sales) through a community of investors (Private Banks, Asset Managers & Fund Managers). The platform, a “Digital Distributor”, will allow Issuers of Structured Notes (Investment Banks and Big Private Banks) to enhance their distribution network and better syndicate each of their issues using an external e-Sales.
- 3+ years of professional experience in software development
- Proficiency in working with Java 11 Spring Boot, Hibernate
- Hands-on experience with Docker, Kubernetes
- Knowledge and experience with Gradle
- Experience in working with AWS Cloud Services: S3, SQS, SNS, SES, CloudFormation, Elasticsearch
- Knowledge of AWS Aurora (MySQL compatible)
- Knowledge of Jenkins, AWS EKS
- English level - Upper-intermediate or higher
This is your mission:
- Participate in the software development life cycle, from planning and prioritizing to testing and release;
- Design components in collaboration with other scrum team members;
- Develop new business modules/functions;
- Refactor and optimize existing code;
- Apply all quality requirements to make code production-ready;
- Perform requirements analysis;
- Participate actively in architecture definition;
- Communicate with the customer;
- Be active in a continuous improvement of the process, methodologies, technologies, and practices.
- Flexible remote policy;
- Reimbursement of education and certification;
- Medical and sports services compensation;
- Paid out of reach, sick days, and public holidays;
- Language school on site;
- Accounting and legal support.
Avenga is a global IT and digital transformation champion, with over 20 years of experience.
We are more than 2500 professionals with offices in Europe, the USA, and Asia, along with strong financial backing to further expand internationally.
With our mission to shake up the conventional IT market, we consult, design, engineer, and deliver real-world reliable solutions with fast results.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
12 May 2022